I hate

RColeman23

Addicted to Softballfans
I hate when you sell someone something and they dont send a pm saying they got it or leave feedback. Come on people its not that hard.

DingDinger23

Star Player
I was just thinking the same thing as i stared at my inbox and pondered, "is that guy gonna post feedback or do i have to remind him again"

swish16

What goes here?
That's why I don't bother with it nemore I just check the dc # and add em to my g2g list if there's a problem I'm sure they'll speak up

swish16

What goes here?
For feedback purposes I've done my part in making sure the product makes it to the buyer and sending a txt when the dc # shows it made it there.. Other than that I'm not gonna beg n plead for some lazy ass to take 2 seconds and post that I'm g2g

JPG

Lefty
I hate when you goto a tournament without your pitcher and theres lots of walks and your get owned.

DingDinger23

Star Player
that sucks as well... FYI to everyone, when u receive a bat in trade or sale first thing u do before swinging it is post feedback for the seller/barter

swish16

What goes here?
Obviously it's not because someone felt the need to make a thread abt it.... Obviously brawh!!

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
That's why I don't bother with it nemore I just check the dc # and add em to my g2g list if there's a problem I'm sure they'll speak up

well for feedback related purposes.. they need to post as well for your g2g list to be valid

For feedback purposes I've done my part in making sure the product makes it to the buyer and sending a txt when the dc # shows it made it there.. Other than that I'm not gonna beg n plead for some lazy ass to take 2 seconds and post that I'm g2g

that sucks as well... FYI to everyone, when u receive a bat in trade or sale first thing u do before swinging it is post feedback for the seller/barter

Thanks for stating what should be pretty obvious... :rolleyes:

your welcome. its obviously not obvious. obviously

Obviously it's not because someone felt the need to make a thread abt it.... Obviously brawh!!

your obviously right

Obviously this conversation is going nowhere captian obvious

i think its headed in a pretty obvious direction.

Obviously you meant you're and not your...

even more obvious is the fact of I think we've pulled off a successful threadjack brawh!! Obviously we won...

I hope you 2 gheys are at least in states where your homo ways can be forged together into one big ghey pile, err marriage I mean

rj_brown77

Addicted to Softballfans
I was going to post a similar thread to this one. I'm not sure if any of my last 5 deals have left feedback. It take 24 seconds.

pitchslapped

Starting Player
I feel the same way man I had a deal go smooth as silk about a month ago and still no feedback and I have sent 3 or 4 reminders. I wish I would have know this before I posted a gtg for him.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
yeah no doubt, the first deal I did on this site was with a guy that has like 50 gtg deals and he still hasn't left me any feedback, that was like 4 months ago, c'mon man

hitsone

Obviously most SBFers will agree that being couteous and letting the other half of the dea know that you have the bat is the best thing to do.
I always ask if they wish GTG posted. I once got a guy on the Mohr board in trouble by letting everyone know he was selling NIW's in volume.

swerv512

Manager
^^^
obviously you haven't read the quite obvious post above how you should obviously obvious obvious obvious.......