I have found my SB Gloves.

Softball.com:

DatDuke

So Ebay has this promotion with $15 off $75 so I went for a little shopping spree today, I made 2 offers to ProMond and they accepted both of my offers (A 12" pitcher and a 13" OF). they are the PRO series which I think is their top of the line series. (Not sure but I love the way the gloves look) I have a PROMOUND before, the design and construction is top notch. The reason I made the offer of $75 each is essentially I paid $60 per glove with the promotion, I think for a custom, its a steal. On top of that No name on the glove is a real Plus. Just want to share with the forum. I need another glove like I need a hole in my head. LOL. but for $120. I can't pass up the deal. So I have found my MIF SB with the 12" and OF with the 13". I will report to the forum after my first SB game (More like another excuse to drink more beer) this coming FALL. Thanks for all the forum's help with the Rawlings Pattern Thread. - Datduke.
PM_OF1.jpg PM_OF2.jpg PM_OF3.jpg PM_OF5.jpg PM_OF6.jpg PM_Pitch1.jpg PM_Pitch2.jpg PM_Pitch3.jpg PM_Pitch4.jpg PM_Pitch6.jpg

Party mafia

So Ebay has this promotion with $15 off $75 so I went for a little shopping spree today, I made 2 offers to ProMond and they accepted both of my offers (A 12" pitcher and a 13" OF). they are the PRO series which I think is their top of the line series. (Not sure but I love the way the gloves look) I have a PROMOUND before, the design and construction is top notch. The reason I made the offer of $75 each is essentially I paid $60 per glove with the promotion, I think for a custom, its a steal. On top of that No name on the glove is a real Plus. Just want to share with the forum. I need another glove like I need a hole in my head. LOL. but for $120. I can't pass up the deal. So I have found my MIF SB with the 12" and OF with the 13". I will report to the forum after my first SB game (More like another excuse to drink more beer) this coming FALL. Thanks for all the forum's help with the Rawlings Pattern Thread. - Datduke.
View attachment 28191 View attachment 28192 View attachment 28193 View attachment 28194 View attachment 28195 View attachment 28196 View attachment 28197 View attachment 28198 View attachment 28199 View attachment 28200
Could you post the name of the seller or link of the glove u bought, I search the bay for profound glove and only found a lht glove at $140.

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
I very much hope you dig these. I admire your willingness to take chances. Id imagine that can really work out to your benefit if they are nice gloves. Ive been worried about taking chances like this as ive seen how terrible some of those mexican customs can be. Heck, i tried an off brand glove last week because it looked like a 6hf and thought it was cool. Once it arrived, it was a piece of crap. Totally my own fault though and thats how i learn:) these look nice though, ill keep my fingers crossed for ya and be sure to let us know what you think!!! Thanks for sharing a deal!!

DatDuke

I very much hope you dig these. I admire your willingness to take chances. Id imagine that can really work out to your benefit if they are nice gloves. Ive been worried about taking chances like this as ive seen how terrible some of those mexican customs can be. Heck, i tried an off brand glove last week because it looked like a 6hf and thought it was cool. Once it arrived, it was a piece of crap. Totally my own fault though and thats how i learn:) these look nice though, ill keep my fingers crossed for ya and be sure to let us know what you think!!! Thanks for sharing a deal!!

No problem, my pleasure to be the guinea pig, but not really.. The PM gloves have been discussed in this forum before, people seem to have positive feedback on them. I own a PM Glove currently and I do like their pattern and the options they offer on the visual front. The leather (KIP and STEER HIDE) are not bad. but do stay away from the budget COW HIDE. its very grainy and soft. Since these are pre-made, I'm not customizing. So the options they offer do not apply to this purchase. Its purely I need a softball glove(s) to try out playing softball as I never play any organized ball before. I want something that is within my budget and can return if I don't like the way they feel. Lets see my old bone can keep up with the glove @ outfield this fall. If not, I will just be pumping the keg and catching a nice buzz. LOL., I do think $60 is a worthy low risk purchase. My current PM Glove .. 20160310_144847.jpg 20160310_144942.jpg

DatDuke

BigMac.. which off brand you tried, may I ask? most common issue with these off brand custom to me is the laces, they are trash. But can be fix easily if it bothers that much. My son's team has been asking me about my PM. So mainly I am trying other models for them as well.

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
BigMac.. which off brand you tried, may I ask? most common issue with these off brand custom to me is the laces, they are trash. But can be fix easily if it bothers that much. My son's team has been asking me about my PM. So mainly I am trying other models for them as well.
it was a Franklin. Its what I get for going outside the box!!

DatDuke

The 9000 series? They were great. Franklin is a major brand. But now, they mainly make batting gloves and entry level gloves. Aren't they one of the oldest glove maker in the US ?

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
They were one of the frist batting gloves and sold alot of lower end gloves. I think the issue w Promound was they were having problems delivering in a reasonable time frame. I have seen them, they are OK but not a great glove.

DatDuke

They were one of the frist batting gloves and sold alot of lower end gloves. I think the issue w Promound was they were having problems delivering in a reasonable time frame. I have seen them, they are OK but not a great glove.

Yes. They are DOG CRAP.. Don't get them.. ;)

I am comparing them to 44pro, Woodz, Rico, Rolin, Guerrero, Capire at $60 range.. wait. I can't find any offering from these other companies to compare. Again. These are not meant to be compared to Mizuno Pro Limited or Rawlings Primo, Pro Preferred, or Wilson A2K. I own them all, and trust me, for $60. They will do for now. I won't use them to play Pro Ball with, but I am no where near a PRO level player(they got gloves handed to them anyway and don't need to spend $ on customs).

You tell me what other brand "new" glove cost $60 are better?
Note: I do not work for PM Glove. nor have any affiliation with them. These are premade custom samples, chance of seeing one on the field is low to none. There are 44 PRO who sell premade custom or customer rejects (With Names and Numbers on them) @ Ebay around $100 or so for their top series and Delivery time is about 4 days via USPS. That's my closest comparison. But some people might not like to wear other peoples custom, to me I have no issue.

I agree with smarkley3, they are OK gloves not great compare to $400 PRO LIMITED. but they are Awesome Glove at $60 and with some what of a Custom feel and no name marking. Again THEY ARE DOG CRAP!! DONT GET THEM.. I don't want to see another one like mine on the field. <== MINE ALL MINE!!!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
If you can get a decent glove for $60 and dont want to spend the money for a top tier glove go for it. I know that PM was in the LA area so I was interested why I did not see more of them, and I suspect that the lack of a big name and only customs offered (for the most ). I know hat customers on hear complained about long delivery times so that may or may have been an issue. Most custom gloves offered run into this as they dont own there own production facility. The big guys do offer customs now but you pay the name and hassle. And it is a hassle selling custom gloves. It is strange that so many custom glove company exist and dont make there own product, I sure wouldn't want to be in that position.....

DatDuke

Ebay offer 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't like it you can return it at sellers expense. Which is why this deal attracted me. And the $60 blockbuster delivered price.

Last edited: