I just looked at my sig...

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
And realized I might be becoming an Easton *****. I swear I don't know how this happened... I started with Easton and 6 years later, I'm back to Easton. I feel... used. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Possin08

And realized I might be becoming an Easton *****. I swear I don't know how this happened... I started with Easton and 6 years later, I'm back to Easton. I feel... used. :(

I see nothing wrong with this, its GTG

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
True true. Funny thing is, I think i have swung my RD's twice in games this year. It's been all M7598 and Freak to be honest. The Eastons are still waking up. That SSR1 surprised me :eek:

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
True true. Funny thing is, I think i have swung my RD's twice in games this year. It's been all M7598 and Freak to be honest. The Eastons are still waking up. That SSR1 surprised me :eek:

Imagine how you'd feel if you were swinging a good Easton :D

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
and im still waiting for it to find its way into my bag :p

I have a game tonight, I will try to swing it more than once this time. My M7598 was just too reliable Monday and we barely squeaked out a victory.

Big_Papi28

Insane Dedication to Performance #WHPH

I feel the same way... Hated Easton when i first started playing... Now look :confused: