I like when douche batter....

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pitch strikes and you don't have a problem. I think the real douchebaggery is you walking him 3 times. I would never be ok with a guy doing this on my team. Walking a guy because you can't throw strikes. Just dont make no damn sense!
This is where you're confused. Who said I can't throw strikes?
The problem with this is you may start a middles open war depending on the importance of the game.

I ain't skeered.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Pitch strikes and you don't have a problem. I think the real douchebaggery is you walking him 3 times. I would never be ok with a guy doing this on my team. Walking a guy because you can't throw strikes. Just dont make no damn sense!

Walking people is part of the game a pitcher will never be perfect. I dont take bull**** from anyone and neither should you or anybody for that fact

The problem with this is you may start a middles open war depending on the importance of the game.

We have a halo rule in this particular league.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i do it when the pitcher is being an idiot. like doing windmill triple deke running man pitches or the classic between the legs look at me im sucha cool pitcher thing.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
3-1 I crowd the plate. I play to win. Walks win games. It's underhand slowpitch, if you can't throw a strike why would I 'respect' you?

It's underhand slowpitch, if you can't hit hard anything even remotely close to the plate.... well, you know :D

blakcherry329

i do it when the pitcher is being an idiot. like doing windmill triple deke running man pitches or the classic between the legs look at me im sucha cool pitcher thing.
I agree here. I love the pitchers that juke all the time and throw ZERO strikes while juking:rolleyes:
I'll see you all at douche worlds.

LMAO!!!!:biggthumpup:

I don't mind the hand off the bat crap. Nothing bothers me on the mound...EXCEPT

The AHOLE that gets upset if I do walk him. That irks the **** out of me. 50% cuz I walked somebody and 50% cuz if the guy was that good he wouldn't be playing E ball, so STFU and go to first. :tool:

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
One of the first tournies my team ever played out of high school our pitcher was struggling and the guy on the other team did a spin move in the box as he was releasing the ball.

Rosetothehall

Addicted to Softballfans
IN league, 3-1 , perfect chance to try and hit the right field line or go down first baseline. In a tournament, Im not swinging, but, Im making a pitcher look like a douche because he cant throw strikes.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
I move as far up in the box and tight on the plate as i can get. but still act like i'm gonna swing

deKilla

Coach
The last time I walked was maybe 6 games ago, I was 3-0 and and I thought the next pitch was going to be a short strike but it fell short. I told the pitcher going to first "sorry man, I thought that last pitch was going to be a strike, i didn't want to walk" This was just a regular league game.

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
What is this walk thing everyone is always talking about? Arm is 3' long, bat is 34" long....it's gotta be one very bad miss by pitcher for me not to swing. LOL
Anyone need a free swinging outfielder for this D-bag worlds I'm hearing about? LMK :biggthumpup:

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
I like the good ol "throw the bat up like your shooting skeet and yell pull" on potential ball four.

I dont change a thing. I stay set like Im going to hit the pitch just so I can keep the douche bag defense on their toes :rolleyes:

TwistITup

Manager
I will never ever walk in league unless i cant reach the ball... I have swung after the ball goes by on 3-1 to see another pitch. Tourneys 3-1 im swinging if its the pitch im looking for.

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
The exact opposite but still funny is the batter that deliberately swings at ball 4 to miss and get another pitch and then pop up or ground out. Should have just walked.

M22KLARS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
league i just watch. tournies i flip the bat around and pretend it's my wiener

I'll see you all at douche worlds.

6a015431fc4e55970c017ee5e35b15970d-800wi

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I don't understand deliberately walking someone to teach them a lesson, that's like going to the drive thru, paying, and driving off before getting food while thinking you're funny.

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not giving a pitcher **** to his advantage. If it's 3-1 and I'm not swinging, I do the opposite. I try to make him think I'm going to line one off his face. I give him that look and set up in the box like "you groove one here and it's the last thing you'll ever do in your life". Why? Because If I'm not swinging, what am I looking for? (A walk!!). doing all that goofy crap just says I'm not swinging so you might as well throw a strike, no consequence. Of course, it does actually make it tougher for some pitchers to locate (not good pitchers), but still. but still. I don't have an ending for this. but still.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
if its league and a bad team, i don't but if its tourney or a pitcher who is usually pretty good, i'll get all the way up in the box and and stand all the way inside. sometimes, it works and they throw and outside pitch, to which i'll "walk the box" and back up and smack it down the line.....or hit it foul....usually hit it foul.

blakcherry329

if its league and a bad team, i don't but if its tourney or a pitcher who is usually pretty good, i'll get all the way up in the box and and stand all the way inside. sometimes, it works and they throw and outside pitch, to which i'll "walk the box" and back up and smack it down the line.....or hit it foul....usually hit it foul.

Crowding the plate just gives the pitcher a better target to throw at. I usually back way off the plate, so it's just him and the catcher.;)

manlawner

To all you ****s who do this, have you never had your pitcher miss a game, and not have anybody else who can pitch, why **** with a pitcher who is struggling, could you imagine a player doing this to a major league pitcher, they would take a ball to the face. Sure the pitcher would get a warning or thrown out, but major league teams have multiple pitchers to back him, sometimes it's hard to find a pitcher who throws strikes.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
To all you ****s who do this, have you never had your pitcher miss a game, and not have anybody else who can pitch, why **** with a pitcher who is struggling, could you imagine a player doing this to a major league pitcher, they would take a ball to the face. Sure the pitcher would get a warning or thrown out, but major league teams have multiple pitchers to back him, sometimes it's hard to find a pitcher who throws strikes.

Because these guys have to rely on every piece of strategy or gamesmanship they can. Then after the game they say things like, I didn't come to walk, etc.

blakcherry329

Waaaambulance.jpg

:wtf1:

Wtf are you talking about???????

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher

like i said, i won't do it if a guy is struggling, walking in runners or what not. but if he just happens to be unlucky in my AB, i'll mess with him. the guy thats walked 3 already this inning, i'm not a super douche.