I need some new batting gloves

Joker

You guys are all so smart, maybe you should do something better.

Joker has the money, George can provide balls because he can’t sell any. I’m sure, despite those two retards the other two could do better. It’s easy, but I’m sure you’re both dropping bombs...lol

Why is it that 13,000+ people like Spiderz and a bunch of really good players wear them?
cause they are given to them

Stretch19

Grow up
damn shame people can complain about others on here and get them banned for ****ing nothing

Last edited:

lukeamdman

Did some BP today and switched between the Easton HS VRS (discontinued), Rawlings Workhorse, and Spiderz Hybrid. All three are size XL.

The Eastons have the most padding, and the leather has a nice tacky grip on the bat. Besides being a little tight these have been my go to gloves but unfortunately they'e been discontinued. Durability has also been very good.

The Rawlings are also a tad snug but are overall comfortable. Only real complaint is that the palm pad doesn't extend into the palm quite as far as it should. When hanging the pinky the knob of the bat barely catches the edge of the palm pad. I'm not sure how durable these are yet since I only used them during the last week of fall ball.

First things I noticed with the Spiderz is that my hands could breath more and the gloves feel like a true XL. They fit really well. Palm pad is in the perfect spot and not bulky. Grip on the bat was excellent. I can't speak to the durability yet but we'll see how they hold up.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
My Tanels are still going but had to go up s full size on my shoes. I dont BP so no opinion on durability but been using Vinci Bones, Also have some Bucklers, super thin to wear under my fielding glove (13" Vinci PJV). Oh, and I wear shorts, Suresport elbow pads, Vinci wrist bands and my Anarchist or Vinci Sub ( no Skulls) Joker. And I been wearing Adidas Freak Football cleats, very comfy and great grip.

Bones_black.jpg
xctmpcRz4a8.png

Stretch19

Grow up
those franklins are solid gloves, yes. I bought a couple pair of those from SBF back in the day and enjoyed them

Stretch19

Grow up
i had the nike diamond elites as well...i thought the franklins were a far superior glove

i used the franklin classics and then the CFX's

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
My Tanels are still going but had to go up s full size on my shoes. I dont BP so no opinion on durability but been using Vinci Bones, Also have some Bucklers, super thin to wear under my fielding glove (13" Vinci PJV). Oh, and I wear shorts, Suresport elbow pads, Vinci wrist bands and my Anarchist or Vinci Sub ( no Skulls) Joker. And I been wearing Adidas Freak Football cleats, very comfy and great grip.

Bones_black.jpg
xctmpcRz4a8.png

Bones_black.jpg
xctmpcRz4a8.png

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Did some BP today and switched between the Easton HS VRS (discontinued), Rawlings Workhorse, and Spiderz Hybrid. All three are size XL.

The Eastons have the most padding, and the leather has a nice tacky grip on the bat. Besides being a little tight these have been my go to gloves but unfortunately they'e been discontinued. Durability has also been very good.

The Rawlings are also a tad snug but are overall comfortable. Only real complaint is that the palm pad doesn't extend into the palm quite as far as it should. When hanging the pinky the knob of the bat barely catches the edge of the palm pad. I'm not sure how durable these are yet since I only used them during the last week of fall ball.

First things I noticed with the Spiderz is that my hands could breath more and the gloves feel like a true XL. They fit really well. Palm pad is in the perfect spot and not bulky. Grip on the bat was excellent. I can't speak to the durability yet but we'll see how they hold up.

I now have Spiderz and I actually like the Webs, they fit well under my glove. I also have a pair of Pro and am weari
navy.red.whitepro2_1024x1024.jpg
ng Youth XLs, LOL

WarHorse

Star Player
Spiderz, they're fairly durable (they'll last a season or two under heavy use) The owner of Spiderz, Ed, is a really nice guy who does a lot for the community, including running the Jacks for Jack tournament in Oconomowoc to benefit childhood cancer. https://www.oconomowoc.org/events/?view=EVENT&ID=3352

Spiderz is the type of business I'd actually want to do business with because of how much they give back, and their gloves are amazing.