Need Help I screwed up!!!

To give u guys details i been workin in georgia and have been doin deals with board bros from here and my wife been doin shippin for me, everything was gtg till she realized i promised one to many connells to a board bro, i had 4 to deal with and didnt keep track with my deals and in turn promised a guy a connell that i dont have, to make it right i have sent these board bros PM's explaining the situation that i will be returnin his bat back to him and i would take full responsibility of deal. Im posting this on myself to show u guys im very sincere bout my rep and loyalty to the site and feel this is right thing to do and the least i can do to make up for my mistake and i formally apologize to board bros i def shoulda kept up better with my deals and apologize for any and all inconveinces that i have caused for them, i just wanted to man up and take responsibility cause thats how i am and this the only way i know, and hope it may make things right and hope they forgive me and i vow that this **** will NOT happen again. Thanks.

Last edited:

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
Everything is good my man! No worries at all.. You are GTG in my book, unless of course I dont get my bat of course :D :eek: jk....

Lwa42

You are doing it wrong. You are supposed to wait until somebody starts a thread and then reply in it that you don't care what somebody thinks of you and that it will not hurt your business here. Then get into a big argument and go around in circles. That seems to be the way many choose anyway.

You are doing it wrong. You are supposed to wait until somebody starts a thread and then reply in it that you don't care what somebody thinks of you and that it will not hurt your business here. Then get into a big argument and go around in circles. That seems to be the way many choose anyway.

thats not how i roll bro although you are absolutely right man ;)

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Way to man up; something like this happening once is usually just an honest mistake (you should cover the shipping of the guy whose bat you're sending back though, if you haven't). Remember though, once is a mistake, twice is carelessness, three times is.....you get the idea.

Way to man up; something like this happening once is usually just an honest mistake (you should cover the shipping of the guy whose bat you're sending back though, if you haven't). Remember though, once is a mistake, twice is carelessness, three times is.....you get the idea.

yeah i am bro me and the guy working that all out i told him id reimburse the full shippin plus pay to have his bat returned the least i could do to make it remotely right man i promise ya there wont be a 2nd time but i like ur point ;)

leeman1982

<font color="#3A5FCD">Eternal EH</font>
To give u guys details i been workin in georgia and have been doin deals with board bros from here and my wife been doin shippin for me, everything was gtg till she realized i promised one to many connells to a board bro, i had 4 to deal with and didnt keep track with my deals and in turn promised a guy a connell that i dont have, to make it right i have sent these board bros PM's explaining the situation that i will be returnin his bat back to him and i would take full responsibility of deal. Im posting this on myself to show u guys im very sincere bout my rep and loyalty to the site and feel this is right thing to do and the least i can do to make up for my mistake and i formally apologize to board bros i def shoulda kept up better with my deals and apologize for any and all inconveinces that i have caused for them, i just wanted to man up and take responsibility cause thats how i am and this the only way i know, and hope it may make things right and hope they forgive me and i vow that this **** will NOT happen again. Thanks.

Way to man up and handle your business!

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year

this made me LOL

So I am the one not getting the bat and I want to say in his defense that he is doing everything he can to make it right. I made a commitment I would get my bat shipped to him and ended up having to work late so missed the post office so I paid extra money to ship it out FedEx because I said I would have it out. He is covering all the extra money it costs me to ship FedEx over USPS and sending my bat back untouched. I would do business again and completely understand that these things happen somtimes... I have no hard feelings for the man at all. I will have my bat back in due time and I'm swingin my fulk in my games anways, no harm done!! :)

wtp12

meh.........
I told you, you were selling off all your Connells LOL. :D Should have listened to me but way to man up...You are still GTG in my book. And no I do not have anymore Connells I can sell you.

I told you, you were selling off all your Connells LOL. :D Should have listened to me but way to man up...You are still GTG in my book. And no I do not have anymore Connells I can sell you.

u were right bro i got ahead of myself and that where the mistake was done lol, but i WILL make it right bro, thanks for support bro, means alot :D

gofisch

This is awesome. Life is so much easier when we take responsibility for our actions. This is the type of thing I have tried very hard to teach my kids. Thanks