I would like to thank...and also scold

Zilla49

<font color="#FF3399">Zilla Monster</font>
Scabnews
Thanks John. But how have I not known about this bat before?
(this is also a brag post)

I thank you for letting me borrow and swing the oldstamped combat plague for the first time ever yesterday in my first tourney of the year.
Oh.my.goodness.
1st two games I had 5 home runs. Played 3 games more to win the championship but I couldn't hit any more hr's in those games bc they were used in the first few innings before it got to me in the lineup which I was batting last in the order bc i was coachin and my team was on fire lol.

Anyways thanks and ill be looking to swing this badboy hopefully some more this year for NSA. :cool:
Also a thanks again bc unlike you west coast fellas and southerners here in michigan we have an offseason and I appreciate John and some of the other teammates for helping stick to changing my swing up in indoor bp and losing 20 lbs with working out :)

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
That's what I was thinking. He has already hit four more homeruns in two games than I usually hit in during the year. I have already hit my 1 for the year so it might not be looking so good this year.

ExFatboy285

Washed up and Bloated
Told ya zilla you'll be a full blown combatant before you know it. If you liked that plague wait until you swing my OG Gear Supremecy.

Zilla49

Lol no sir love my demar way to much...but seriously that plague..just whoa.

Zilla49

That's what I was thinking. He has already hit four more homeruns in two games than I usually hit in during the year. I have already hit my 1 for the year so it might not be looking so good this year.

Lol thanks fellas. Last year I was very inconsistent with power but Saturday I just felt confident goin up to that plate.. A whole lot more confident than last year.