I would rather be jail raped

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
In all seriousness, I would not rather be jail raped over reading any thread on this site. As a matter of fact, I would sit and answer "whats the best asa bat?" questions all day over being jail raped. That's just me.

Carry on.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
so after the guys on SBF say you missed something your league is going to redaft because you said so? the draft is done, there is nothing you can do about it

Either you really are a dumbass or you just enjoy being a douche. Which is it? Are you really stupid enough to not understand why that could be helpful? Of course the league doesn't redraft, but it enables someone to try to rectify a mis-step through trades or FA. Wow.

Joker

Once again, then don't read them.

And all the great FA pickups in the world can't fix a bad draft. I know you just like to jab, nag, and argue for whatever reasons, but if you're going to claim that FAs are more important than the draft, then you have zero credibility. As I said, they go hand-in-hand.

well you said this. this would mean that if you drafted, asked how your team was on here and the consensus was that it was crappy, there is nothing you can do to fix it by picking up free agents. you can't fix a bad draft according to you own words and if your draft is good, there is nothing to fix. so why would you ask how you did other than to look for a pat on the back?

Sickboyz7

Addicted to Softballfans
well you said this. this would mean that if you drafted, asked how your team was on here and the consensus was that it was crappy, there is nothing you can do to fix it by picking up free agents. you can't fix a bad draft according to you own words and if your draft is good, there is nothing to fix. so why would you ask how you did other than to look for a pat on the back?

Hey joker EAD bro let us talk fantasy and you can pad your 23k+ posts somewhere else you doucher

Joker

if you have nothing to add to this topic please leave, nothing made you open and read this thread

Sickboyz7

Addicted to Softballfans
if you have nothing to add to this topic please leave, nothing made you open and read this thread

I post on a majority of these fantasy threads and even started a "hows my team" thread myself so what i have to add to the topic is youre a douche who needs to get a life....you think youre some kind of internet tough guy but i bet in person youre just a lil *****.....as youre name states anybody who spends the time to post 5k+ messages a year is an absolute joke so as i stated before EAD and let the people who wanna talk fantasy football talk fantasy football and you can go pad your thread count in the lounge lookin at the pics of hot chicks you will never have a chance of banging

Joker

I post on a majority of these fantasy threads and even started a "hows my team" thread myself so what i have to add to the topic is youre a douche who needs to get a life....you think youre some kind of internet tough guy but i bet in person youre just a lil *****.....as youre name states anybody who spends the time to post 5k+ messages a year is an absolute joke so as i stated before EAD and let the people who wanna talk fantasy football talk fantasy football and you can go pad your thread count in the lounge lookin at the pics of hot chicks you will never have a chance of banging

you do realize that this thread is specifically about people not liking these threads right? please try to stay on topic and stop with the personal attacks

Sickboyz7

Addicted to Softballfans
you do realize that this thread is specifically about people not liking these threads right? please try to stay on topic and stop with the personal attacks

you do realize what the fantasy sports forum is right?? its a retarded post in the first place

Sickboyz7

Addicted to Softballfans

you make a living personally attacking people on this site bud that just makes me laugh

Joker

its to talk about fantasy sports which includes talking about the threads that are posted here. again if you don't like this topic no one made you click on it and read it

i have made no personal attacks in here. it is all you guys who are trying to justify these threads, you can't so you turned to personal attacks

Sickboyz7

Addicted to Softballfans
its to talk about fantasy sports which includes talking about the threads that are posted here. again if you don't like this topic no one made you click on it and read it

i have made no personal attacks in here. it is all you guys who are trying to justify these threads, you can't so you turned to personal attacks

there is nothing to justify

Sickboyz7

Addicted to Softballfans
and this thread is the most pointless thread of them all but you cant help but to chime in with your childish nonsense youre a flat out clown bro sorry to break it to you

Joker

i have argued my point with logic and reason with no childish insults or name calling like others

Sickboyz7

Addicted to Softballfans
you dog more people out on this site than every other member combined bud you think youre an internet tough guy its comical

Sickboyz7

Addicted to Softballfans
i got plenty more to add boss im gonna sit here and be a douchebag just like you pad my post count a lil bit i got some work to do if i wanna be on joker status and reach the 23k mark clown