For Sale If SBF were to create an Exclusive 13" HOH What would you like to see?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Guys it is much easier for you to send me a PM for info than it is for me to scroll through 12 pages of posts. Looks like it is a go just waiting on some last minutes questions regarding lining options to come back to me. As a 13" glove yes we will order LHT as well but currently only one has been requested. If I do not get much more I will limit the amount of lefties to probably 6.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
It is on boys and girls placing the order ASAP. We got everything we wanted including tan lining!! This glove is going to be sweet. Trying to nail down delivery time now. I need to start a pre-order so I can get a feel for quantity in case we need to add to the order as I do not want anyone left out. Will get info up as soon as I have it.

mas

Addicted to Softballfans
302/303 pattern is the best. Go with a black or grey color and then for guys who like custom looks, maybe offer it with several different colors of lacing--red, blue, green etc. Any of those colors would look good on a black or grey glove.

RalphG427

On the bench
302/303 pattern is the best. Go with a black or grey color and then for guys who like custom looks, maybe offer it with several different colors of lacing--red, blue, green etc. Any of those colors would look good on a black or grey glove.

Sorry my man, it's gonna be all tan!

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
http://rawlingsgear.blogspot.com/2013/07/rawlings-13-desert-sand-glove-made-for.html

Wanted to confirm these were the directions the glove was going.

That is a glove they make in the Pro1000 pattern yes. We are using that with all tan. This is the exact specifications nailed down today.

Model - PRO1000-SBF

PRO1000 Open Back 13" H-Web
All JTan - palm, back, trim, binding, lining.
Tan lace
Split grey welting
Tone on tone stitch
No palm pad, finger pad, or hood.
Indented stamping
Cream embroidery on Rawlings and Gold Glove Company.

Soxfan8

Starting Player
That is a glove they make in the Pro1000 pattern yes. We are using that with all tan. This is the exact specifications nailed down today.

Model - PRO1000-SBF

PRO1000 Open Back 13" H-Web
All JTan - palm, back, trim, binding, lining.
Tan lace
Split grey welting
Tone on tone stitch
No palm pad, finger pad, or hood.
Indented stamping
Cream embroidery on Rawlings and Gold Glove Company.

Is JTan lining non-standard? I've only ever seen black or tan deer tanned cowhide as lining options on HOH.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Good News - It is a done deal just sent the PO to Rawlings.
Bad News - Telling me it might be 16 weeks to get them in.

Could be sooner they will update me when they get a response from the factory. Quantity will obviously be very limited. Debating on opening a pre-order now. If we sell through the initial quantity I could order more but again timing is a huge issue on these as the float them over.

What are thoughts on pre-ordering now and possible June delivery?

Just Ron

Addicted to Softballfans
My season is April-July and then Sept-Oct. I would be able to use it in the fall only this year. I was hoping for a little sooner (like a month or two). 4 mos seems extreme.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
My season is April-July and then Sept-Oct. I would be able to use it in the fall only this year. I was hoping for a little sooner (like a month or two). 4 mos seems extreme.

Yes I said the same thing. 45 days just for shipping I was told!! Hopefully they get with the factory and we can up it a month!!