If there was a NO RULE home run derby tomorrow....

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Whatever bat Gamble is selling should do the trick

I'll swing your worst bat left handed and still embarrass you.

Don't you have a cow to **** or something? From what I observed in Nebraska, that's all you clowns do.

Joker

i'm not going to say anything i just want gamble to think i'm talking **** about him since he ignores my posts and can't see them

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
I'll swing your worst bat left handed and still embarrass you.

Don't you have a cow to **** or something? From what I observed in Nebraska, that's all you clowns do.

this is rich, like dark chocolate dipped in darker chocolate rich. You keep swinging shaved and let me worry about ****ing them there purdy cattle. :thumb:

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Except I don't swing dirty **********. Go back to raping your sister you inbred ****.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Nebraskan logic:
"I got a cut bat and am pissed, what do I do?" = "Hurt durr I swings teh shaves"

No wonder your state is a ****hole, it's populated by retards.

Randomtask

Addicted to Softballfans
with a fence

With a fence it would be what ever senior bat fits your swing the best. There is no point in ever trying to pursue a first batch this, or OG Ultra that. at 300 or 330ft fence .....a senior bat that is weighted properly for you will always yield the best result and you will hit consistently.

If it is a ball marker distance contest there is only one bat to pick, done the tests myself:

Medium cor ball (44. 375lb) > Boombah Cannon

ROCKS (Cor 44 525lb) > Easton TiPhoon

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
You're right, I should probably just take it in the ass financially since you ****stains have that obnoxious "herpa derpa swungz it ownz it" circle jerk on here, giving me no recourse.

****ing dumbass.

And since you love running your mouth, put your money behind it. I'll put up $750 in escrow, you cash one of your welfare checks and match me, I'll break any of my bats on live stream. When they're not worked I get your money. Unless of course you want everyone to see you're just a talentless keyboard jockey *****.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
So you're admitting you're a *****?

Come on *******, if you're gonna run your mouth stand behind it like a man.

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
You're right, I should probably just take it in the ass financially since you ****stains have that obnoxious "herpa derpa swungz it ownz it" circle jerk on here, giving me no recourse.

****ing dumbass.

And since you love running your mouth, put your money behind it. I'll put up $750 in escrow, you cash one of your welfare checks and match me, I'll break any of my bats on live stream. When they're not worked I get your money. Unless of course you want everyone to see you're just a talentless keyboard jockey *****.

750 bucks? is that what your cut sticks cost on ebay? DLMK

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Nope, I just want you evicted from the trailer park so your daughter has to start hooking to put a roof over her head.

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans
og Ultra or Typhoon

IMAG0332.jpg

Breedawg69

Extra Hitter
Hit Launch 650's for the first time yesterday in a derby. Swing anything and they will go. Those balls make way more difference than the bats I think.

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Miken Ultra 1 and TI
I have many Ti bat .
But I alway use MIKEN Ultra 1
TI bat is heavy.
----------------------------------------
We can use any Composite bat in TAIWAN
have some bat is better than senior bat.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
We did a test with Launch 650/Ultimate Evil vs. 44/400 Thunder and Thunder Classic M (both ZN).....Using broken in Utrip Gamers. The diff between the M and 44/400 was ~15 feet, the Evils and Launches were going 30 feet further than the 400, it was ****ing ridiculous. So much fun.

Use any senior bat that fits your swing, personally I would use an old stamp well broken in OG Psycho or CNT, boat oar size sweet spots and they wont break.

Odog

Addicted to Softballfans
Ummmmm OG ultra bubble. Weeee. Gots a fellar up here dat has some indabunker.