if you're harbaugh

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
Wtf does that mean lol just say yes I agree with your genius warpath.

I wrote that way wrong and after thinking about it I think they could have won that game with smith. Kap really didn't do that much outside of make like 3 great throws. Everything else was just meh. You are a genius though buddy.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
I wrote that way wrong and after thinking about it I think they could have won that game with smith. Kap really didn't do that much outside of make like 3 great throws. Everything else was just meh. You are a genius though buddy.

Smith sucks don't miss remember. He would look ok against band teams and blue cheese crumble against good ones.

Why do people all of the sudden think smith was good?

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
Smith sucks don't miss remember. He would look ok against band teams and blue cheese crumble against good ones.

Why do people all of the sudden think smith was good?

I don't think he is good I just don't think he is bad either. Basically the same thing I think about kap. Their both very average with kap having more potential.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Most of Smith's interceptions I've seen were a matter of too much touch. All of Kap's overthrows are a matter of no touch.

If Kap chokes in the playoffs or down the line, he can't just go back to Smith and have the chemistry and performance he's had over the 17 or whatever games leading up to his injury. It just doesn't work that way.

The 9ers are a great team no matter who they have at QB, and Kap is only a fraction better so far. If he finishes the year a fraction better I'll say it was the right call. If he fumbles 9 more times and they end up costing them several key games then I will say that this poorly timed gamble did not pay off.

hbwb, he said he did two things above average. I don't know that you can say he's above average at being confident or above average at going through his progressions when he calls it "pretty well". Just saying.