I'm becoming a Demarini lover

CD#5

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys! When I first started getting into softball. I was just swinging Worth bats, nothing else. Last year I got a 2011 The One the black and silver one and didn't put any swings on it cuz fall ball was about to be over and I was just going to wait until off season and break in the new bat. Had our 1st BP session last week and hit about 20 hits and it was nice. Had another BP session yesterday and man this thing was smoking. Some swings I was barely swinging and ball was jumping off the bat. Our pitcher who is about 160lbs was swinging The One and was bombing it. He never does that, he's a line drive base hitter, very fast. He was just raving about the bat at the end of the night.

So I must say, for me to not even take any of my Worth's out of my bag and just swing my Demarini is good.

One question I would like to ask the guys that have swung Demarini's longer than I have. Are the knobs of the Demarini bats always kind of smaller than normal? The reason I ask is I always put on a knobcuff and I usually have to throw loads of tape on the bat and then the knobcuff to get that solid/smooth feel from knobcuff to the end of the butt of the bat.

I'm glad to be swinging Demarini's now, and looking to add to the collection

turner033

Addicted to Softballfans
U should swing a Cartel......as far as bat knobs go I don't see them being smaller than any other manufacturers.

turner033

Addicted to Softballfans
Durability is the only question with the Cartel, which is why I had to buy another. Sick bat though.

Superspyer

Addicted to Softballfans
I am right there with you bro. I never really liked the demarini much until I recently purchased one and put some swings on it.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
I had an OG One and a One 1.20. The Stadium that I've been swinging blows the One 1.20 out of the water. I can't wait until mine comes in.

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
I gots a stadium and a One 1.20. The One is for BP. The sweetspot is pretty small and it's hard to judge hits on it right now. Did get a chance to hit some good balls with is about 2 weeks ago. Pretty inpressed, but not nearly on the same level as my Stadium.

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS
it's so difficult though with the standards changing. Just hope i get to play some NSA more next year!

Yea i hear ya. I have it good, lots and lots of ISA and NSA in my area.. Looks like GSL is starting to pick up wind in my area with the hard apex balls and the whole we grandfather your old bats line.