In a Pickle Step in for a Tickle

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Got an issue. My qb Dalton has a very unfavorable match up against Seattle. Issue is that I have to drop one of the following. Or decide to not start a def or Te. I would be picking up Cutler.

Def - NYG, Panthers (bye)
Te - Donnell, Cameron (bye)
Wr - Hopkins, Allen, Ginn
Rb - Foster, Laravius, Miller, Blount, David Johnsons, Duke Johnson, Morris
Kicker - McManwich
Qb - Red Rocket

1) Again I can roll with 1pm at home Dalton vs Seattle.
2) Drop NYG or Donnell or McManwich and leave a spot open at def/kicker or te.
3) Or I could drop one of my 7 ****ty rbs.
I've been trying to work trades to free up roster spots but this league is like a no trade zone.

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
Honestly, I would roll with Dalton V.S Seatle over JCut V.S anyone. Unless JCut was playing the Bears and then I would consider it.

just my .02

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Personally I would cut Ginn and then try to get him back if you really like him. They have a bye this week and then at Seattle the next week. He might go unclaimed if you drop him. Or, just start Dalton. I wouldn't not start a TE or K.

I was in a similar situation in a league where I have Dez and Ben hurt and Landry and Jets D with byes. I dropped Ginn. I think I should be able to get him back. But even if not, it's Ted Ginn.

Stretch19

Grow up
seattle hasnt allowed a passing td in the last 18 regular season quarters kam chancellor has played...go with dalton

Primo

fat and famous pablo
seattle hasnt allowed a passing td in the last 18 regular season quarters kam chancellor has played...go with dalton

while true, that's a bs stat.....

3 backup qbs, 1 matt stafford and 3 out of 4 at home.....

not that it's not impressive...but it doesn't paint a clear picture either

dalton will be just fine this weekend and put up regular season dalton numbers....

Stretch19

Grow up
i just said to play dalton, didnt i?

most stats are bs stats at the end of the day...you can usually manipulate just about anything you want to...i did hear that on the radio yesterday during lunch however, its factual, but def BS

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
You have 7 rb's. Though I have 6 on one team as well. Waiting for the roar.

mihklo

Dave Johnson. He got way out touched last week even with Ellington sidelined. If he comes back this week like he's supposed to that's even less touches.

ramrod55

Famously unfamous
Dave Johnson. He got way out touched last week even with Ellington sidelined. If he comes back this week like he's supposed to that's even less touches.

I'd go with this route too. Probably could get him back if you wanted too.
I'm curious though to see if Dalton is legit though and can go against seattle defense with some success.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I stopped reading when you said to not play a k/def so you can play cutler over dalton. i like cutler this week too but good lawd.

Bungles at home