Increase Your Bat Speed

Softball.com:

LeftySwag

The Rookie
I've recently developed bats and a simple dry swing training program that is guaranteed to increase your bat speed and make you a better hitter. The key to increasing bat speed is using bats both lighter and heavier than your normal game bat, and I can provide you with all that you'll need the rest of your baseball/softball career.

Benefits

- Lightweight bat focuses on bat speed
- Heavy bats focus on strength and control
- Keeps barrel in strike zone longer using muscle memory
- Weight evenly distributed throughout bat

What You Get

- One knob
- One handle
- Up to five barrels
- K-Zone Swing Training program

*All equipment color customizable*

Colors Available

Red
Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange
Purple
Pink
Gold
Black
Lime Green

*Ask about pricing and knob customization*

Last edited:

Joker

this sounds like you took the mike macenko swing speed program and tried to call it your own

Joker

but you're still using his system for your own financial gain? seems kinda ****ed up and a potential copyright infringement or theft of intellectual property

LeftySwag

The Rookie
I've actually had some trouble uploading pictures to posts. My avatar is a picture of some of our new bats put together. The knob, handle, and barrel screw together to make a bat and can all be different colors. Each barrel is weighted differently, which allows you to make one purchase for the rest of your life. We have a lightweight bat, youth weighted and three other weighted bats to use as you get stronger.

A training video and better pictures will be coming soon.

Joker

or you could get a $15 tee ball bat at walmart that is 8oz under your normal bat weight and add a 16oz donut to make it 8oz over

Joker

yea if you're someone who can't think of something on your own and want to be a thief

Joker

So basically the Macenko Drill...

At the core, yes it is the Macenko drill but it's tweaked a little bit. Also with my bats you only don't need to buy multiple bats, just the different weighted barrels. The knob, handle and barrel screw together so everything is interchangeable.

Was able to add a picture as an avatar finally of the bats. Hope you guys like what you see.

its funny cause the guy who loves me more than anyone else said the same thing

Shoecrew

Extra Hitter
In all fairness its been known forever to increase any speed you have to work on fast and slow twitch muscles. Macenko just said do it with swinging a bat. Not super revolutionary...I was doing it before I ever heard of the guy.

LeftySwag

The Rookie
In all fairness its been known forever to increase any speed you have to work on fast and slow twitch muscles. Macenko just said do it with swinging a bat. Not super revolutionary...I was doing it before I ever heard of the guy.

Exactly, I'm just trying to provide some people with equipment they can personalize if they want to.

Joker

so whats the price?

also looks like you're selling a training program that you stole from someone else

What You Get

- One knob
- One handle
- Up to five barrels
- K-Zone Swing Training program

LeftySwag

The Rookie
Left Price: Regular Pricing
Right Price: Tournament Pricing

Extra Knob……………………$20…………….......$20

Extra Handle…………………$20………….........$20

Lightweight…………………..$50…………………..$45

32 ounce……………………….$50…………………..$45

40 ounce…………………….…$60…………………..$55

48 ounce…………………….…$70…………………..$65

64 ounce…………………….…$75…………………..$70

Set of 3…………………….……$175................$150

Set of 4…………….……………$200…………..…….$175

Set of 5………………………….$225………………...$200

I'll be at tournaments in Wisconsin this summer if anyone in that area is interested.

$5 donated to the American Cancer Society for each bat purchased.
$10 donated to American Cancer Society for each set purchased.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
So you created an account here to sell a product you stole from someone else..... You should do well here