Indoor Modified Tournament Northern NJ

NickyD5

Starting Player
Offering 13 tournaments (Mens / Coed and Mens Modified) in addition to the indoor winter league

Tournaments are scheduled Friday nights & Saturday nights.
Winter league play is scheduled various weeknights.

TOURNEY ENTRY FEE: $275.00 (Includes umpire fee and balls) 3 game minimum

LEAGUE ENTRY FEE: $540.00 (Includes 2011 USSSA registration fee, Admin Fees and balls)

LEAGUE PLAY BEGINS THE 1ST WEEK OF JANUARY:
12 Games Guaranteed - Double-Header Format

The facility is equipped with a full concession stand and INDOOR BATTING CAGES

The following dates are confirmed:

Mens - Jan 1st, 7th, 21st, 28th, 29th, Feb 4th, 11th March 11th, 12th

Co-ed - Jan 22nd - Feb 12th

Men's modified - Jan 8th - Feb 15th

ALL TOURNAMENTS ARE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 6 TEAM

FOR MORE INFO OR REGISTRATION forms PLEASE CONTACT Nick- [email protected] or Monte @(973) 277-5418 or EMAIL - [email protected]

VISIT ULTIMATE SPORTS AMERICA ONLINE

www.ultimatesportsamerica.com

corsmr50

shoot me the address to the complex this will be held at, how is the field setup (distances down the lines & center field), how high is the roof, what type of balls are you using, what type of bats (metal, composite, ASA, USSSA), what rules are being used, and what time do the tourny's on friday and saturday nights start?

Might throw in a team for one of these tourny's, but we will be travelling from NY to get there

corsmr50

judging from the layout from that site it looks like the field would be 90' to right, 180' to left, and over 200' to center if you figure they use the whole facility as one field, am i correct?

NickyD5

Starting Player
Using restricted flight balls 40cor 300comp.. play is live off the wall, back wall will have a line for HR's. Field is 180 in depth. bases are 55ft. ceiling is about 75ft high.. its in oakland nj.. longest parts of field will be to right/left center.. basically playing from endzone to endzone.. games will start at 9/10 PM.. and go until tourny is done.. usssa or asa bats

Tigers#54

Addicted to Softballfans
modified pitching as fast as u can throw bowling ball motion?? what are prizes for tourney winners??

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
Using restricted flight balls 40cor 300comp.. play is live off the wall, back wall will have a line for HR's. Field is 180 in depth. bases are 55ft. ceiling is about 75ft high.. its in oakland nj.. longest parts of field will be to right/left center.. basically playing from endzone to endzone.. games will start at 9/10 PM.. and go until tourny is done.. usssa or asa bats

are these the same balls being used for the slowpitch one?

NickyD5

Starting Player
Also do to the tournament running a little longer than expected... we will only be taking 4 teams for each modified tournament. Don't miss out on your chance to qualify for the tournament of champions at the end...

Tigers#54

Addicted to Softballfans
Great venue....great tournament....overall great experience!! Top notch all the way around anyone interested should definately try it out. Few kinks here n there were worked out as the night went on, only down side is it has to be more regulated as far as the pitching (some slingers allowed) but all in all great time!! Where else would you be playing softball 2nd week of January?/ Our team ended up taking it in the end 4-3 final...

NickyD5

Starting Player
Switching things up a bit for next tournament on February 5th...Pitching is modified no windmill or sidearm..(bring your arm back as far as you want just don't come out) $350 a team... based on six teams $750 PAYOUT!! Spots will fill up fast don't get left out!!!

NickyD5

Starting Player
Last time I checked we had three that where pending arrival of payment.... First come first served!! Verbal doesn't guarantee a spot

NickyD5

Starting Player
February 5th.. next modified tournament.. first 7 teams get in.. two spots left, spots filling up fast. CASH PAYOUT to the winner... Double Elimination!!!

Tigers#54

Addicted to Softballfans
Check was mailed today so count the Tigers in for this one! Keep me posted on teams and tourney layout. Thanks see y'all onthe 5th

NickyD5

Starting Player
We are going to have at least 7 teams.. Double elim.. I'll let you know teams/brackets by mid of next week.. Hope you can make it 2 in a row.. but it won't be easy....

Tigers#54

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds good to me .... I'm sure my guys are ready to try and take it again. Only difference is this time we will be better prepared as far as our pitching is concerned. Keep me posted on any news and teams as they pay/confirm participation. Also need to know start times so I can plan our travel time accordingly.