Indoor Softball Touraments Urbana, IL.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
INDOOR SOFTBALL TOURNAMNETS

Hello Softball Family/World, This year Indoor Softball is coming to URBANA,IL
Be on the look out for future information coming soon.

What we can tell is this much so far. That we will be running Men's & maybe some Coed Tournaments every Saturday eveings in Urbana, IL.

Games: will be :45min long or 7innings

players: you will be able to play up to 9 Players in the field but you can bat up to 12 still if you would like to. Must have at least 8 Players to start.

Waivers: All teams will sign a waiver & must be turned before there first game time. & must be turned into the Tournamnet Director NO EXCEPTIONS on this!!

Balls: Will be supplied for this. Not exactly sure if we will be using the Increadable ball or some type of 275 core yet. Still working out the details on that part with the facility!

Rules: All games will be played under NSA Rules, incordance to Bats & Pitching....

Entry Fee: Is yet to be Determinated? but hoping to heep it very reasonable for all teams.

We are also hoping to get about 4-6 teams at each tournamnet & the format will be Round Robin!! With the Winning the team to either get Long Sleeve T-Shirts or $$ back for Winning team this also yet to be Determinated. We are woking on the Final Details this week. So hopefully we will see everybody a lot this Winter in Urbana, IL to come play Indoor Softball. So if you have any Questions please go ahead & ask away. But we do plan on trying to Start Nov. 17 with our First Tournamnet this year & then going Every Saturday from then on Until March Sometime. So get your Indoor Teams ready Because Indoor Softball is Offically here in Urbana, IL.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
I will get those to everybody as well, but I am pretty sure they told me it was 185' by 80' wide...... This Indoor Complex will have wifi for those who want to bring computers or have smart phones. Plus they have HD TV's that we can turn on to watch plus also have a sound system to where I can play music all night to make it a fun Softball Atmosphere.

All tournamnets will be UNLIMTED HR in this place so that will not be a problem for teams either.

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
Checked on this as well, very expensive and the field would be very small. Not sure how the set up would be but everything would have to be in play.

yes its an indoor soccer facility. here is the facility > http://soccerplanetcu.com/index.asp

best of luck with this.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Yes Zach but I have deal with them already but if you have ever play indoor Softball in Indy you would understand. We can still play 9 in the field instead of 10 when Indy only let you play 8 in the field. This place is also another 30' longer than Indy indoor is. Everybody last year had a lot of fun playing this & now we can have it a lot closer over this way for more possiblitys now. To get more teams from all over IL & IN to come play in this. Entry Fee over in Indy is $200 per Team plus gas driving there. I am hoping to keep around the same price or even a lil cheaper if I can.

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
lmao at...

Rules: All games will be played under NSA Rules, incordance to Bats & Pitching....

Entry Fee: Is yet to be Determinated? but hoping to heep it very reasonable for all teams.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Yes the reason why is says this is because. Some indoor places change the pitch hight because of the low celling height.

& the entry fee part is not Determinte yet because we are working out the final rentals fees for the facility!

But we are getting a lot of interest from teams already so things are looking up already for us as well.

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
Yea, when I had a chat with kit it was a pretty high hourly fee. If I wanted to host more than one event he was open to working with me. I decided against it due to the size of the facility. But hey more power to you, best of luck getting it off the ground.

KCarroll1

Addicted to Softballfans
lmao at...

He was making fun of you. Neither of those words are real words. In accordance and determined are the words you were looking for.