Indoor Softball Tournamnets Official Team Sign-Ups

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
INDOOR SOFTBALL TOURNAMNET OFFICIAL TEAM SIGN-UPS

Contact info to sign up is Travis Gourley @ 217-979-7659

This Will Take place at Soccer Planet in Urbana, IL. there address is 2310 N. Willow Rd. Urbana, IL. 61802 & there website is www.soccerplanetcu.com

We will be taking the first 6 Teams to commit to each week. If we start to run into problems to where we are getting to many teams for this each week. We will have to start taking a deposit to guarantee your teams spot for that week.

Entry Fee: $200 per team!

Games: will be 7innings with a :45min time limit!

Game Format: 3GG ( with 2 pools of play, then 1 game each for 1st-2nd, 3rd-4th, 5th-6th)

Home Run: ~~~UNLIMITED~~~

Run Rules: 20 after 3, 15 after 4, 10 after 5

NSA: ~~~BATS~~~

Pitch Height: 6' - 10'

Players: 9 Players in the field but can bat up to 12 if you would like!

Teams Entered:
Nov. 17 2012
1.) Bad Company
2.) Hairless bats
3.) Laser Show
4.) By You
5.) UHunna
6.) Unknown

Nov. 24 2012
1.) Dogg Pound
2.) Al's Pals
3.) Melton's Squad
4.)
5.)
6.)

Dec. 1 2012
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Dec. 8 2012 This Weekend will COED
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

THIS IS A MUST READ FOR ALL PLAYERS!!!
They will have a consessions inside with Pizza, Chips, Candy, Gatorade, Pop, Water, & Sobe For you to buy! Also you CAN NOT Bring in your OWN DRINKS Also there will be NO Chewing Gum or Tobacco or Spitting allowed while playing your games. If Caught you will be EJECTED & kick out for that NIGHT!

We will be running Tournamnets Every Saturday Night from Nov. 17 - March 9 & with Doing so by Having a HUGE End of the Winter Season Tournamnet to bring in the Start of next years Outdoor Season! Good Luck to all teams this Winter who can over to Play Indoor softBall here In Urbana at Soccer Planet!

Last edited:

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
I also want to add this for teams...... Our game times will NOT be able to start BEFORE 10pm & will last until about 5:30am if we get 6 teams each week.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
3 Teams in the first Hour of sign-ups which great news for us already hopefully this works out all winter long for us!

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
So are you guys wanting in for week 1 here or maybe week 2 on Nov. 24 we will be running these regularly. Every Saturday! Plus we have had some request for Coed as well but probably won't start that till 3 or 4th week!

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Dry fit shirts plus hopefully other prizes from restaurants & or in the future we will be doing a bigger tourneys with bats as well

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Bump back to top for 1 more team!!

Plus guys quick reference = You must wear Turf shoes, or everyday shoes on the field..... NO CLEATS ALLOWED!! Plus Also there is a $2.00 Entry Fee for everybody that comes in the door, Unless you are 13 & Younger then it is FREE! I am sorry if this is an Inconvience for some but it is the facility rules!!

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Hey Zach NO that won't work...... Trust me I have look at in many of diffrent ways to do something. But trust me when I say even Indy Sports park only gives out plan t-Shirts to the Winners over there as well! NO $ back & pleanty of the teams from around the area here already understand that going. I am working og getting a Dry Fit or nice Long Sleeve Shirt for the winniers now. It will one or the other for sure though.

& Hey Goose212121 We are in the middle of the state Urbana, IL home the Unversity of Illinois we are a good 4hrs from Michigan

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
We are still looking for one more team for Nov. 17 & we are already taking teams for Nov. 24, Dec. 1, & Dec. 8 which will be for Coed that weekend. Hurry & sign up before you miss out!

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Bump back to the Top for 2 more teams in our first tournamnet on Nov. 17 but we are also taking teams for every weekend already from now till March 9

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Hi guys we are still looking for 2 more teams to fill our first tournament don't miss out on this great opportunity to come play indoor softball tournaments

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
I just took a tour of this place and its freaking awesome!!!! It's better than indoor in STL or Indy, bigger and nicer.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
I want to apollogize to everybody know but the Indoor Softball Tournamnets are now officially Cancelled! I am Truely sorry for those who where very excited about playing Indoor Ball but it only takes 1 person to ruin it for everybody so for that I am sorry. I will continue to find another place that we can have these tournamnets & play ball!

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Sorry Zack & Al due to circumstances that we are all aware of plus a few other things he has decided to drop indoor ball!!

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Hi guys I just wanted to let everybody to know. That I am working on a couple of places here again in Urbana that might let us have the indoor Softball this winter. Plz bare with me & give me a couple of weeks to try & work it out to get this done so we can still play indoor softball this winter.