infieldsingle was paid, he has yet to deliver

gondzur

Anybody know this guy? I paid him $20 via paypal around a month ago and have yet to receive anything from him. He hasn't posted lately so I'm guessing maybe he has another name he uses? If anyone knows this guy and can help out, let me know.

Thanks!

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
I did a deal with him a while back... Very slow with everything, but this is way too slow. Wish I had more info for you, sorry.

Get this RESOLVED!

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
interesting that his user name on eBay is "Not a registered user" and several comments indicated "slow to ship". Maybe he just hasn't found a

tuitround.jpg

yet!

infieldsingle

Banned User
Hey man....it took me awhile to get your RECEIPT, sent it last week, friday to be exact.......Anyone else who i owe a receipt to, just pm me....

gondzur

Hey man....it took me awhile to get your RECEIPT, sent it last week, friday to be exact.......Anyone else who i owe a receipt to, just pm me....

What happened to the one you said you mailed 3 weeks ago? I will let you know if I get this one.

Thanks everyone for your help in this...hopefully this will be the last you hear of this deal.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans

You said you would mail my receipt for the Senior Rip-It on August 19th.

The same bat I bought from you on June 30th.

Mail is just slow, right? :mad:

gondzur

Forgot to post this on here...finally got a receipt from this guy last week. So I didn't get ripped off. Thanks!!!

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
I'm definately not taking up for this guy, but just because a receipt got denied does not really mean it was an invalid receipt, trust me.