Info on LS Catalyst X-1 (SBXC)

dsee43

Manager
It's the yellow one, not the black and silver one. Anyone break one of these in? How does it hit? Any info on this bat would be appreciated.

riech319

Coach
I asked a while back and was told they are junk pretty much i seen sports authority had then for 99 already

dsee43

Manager
i know you asked about 2 months ago. i thought more people might have had the chance to check them out by now

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's an ASA legal X-1 composite. How good can it be if the major chains have dropped it to 50% off in practically no time? You can expand your audience all you want, but those threads will be moved and deleted and you are not anymore likely to find anyone that has tried that bat than in this forum.

dsee43

Manager
It's an ASA legal X-1 composite. How good can it be if the major chains have dropped it to 50% off in practically no time? You can expand your audience all you want, but those threads will be moved and deleted and you are not anymore likely to find anyone that has tried that bat than in this forum.

The same thing happened to the SB73V, price dropped cause they were breaking, but they were/are hot as hell...I'm not gonna just write it off automatically because it's an "X-1" composite when, according to people on SBF, every bat ever made varies depending on whether it's OG or 2nd batch, one model to the next when both incorporate the same materials/technology, etc. I'm looking for a few people who have actually used the bat to give me a little feedback, that's all.

<bump>

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
The same thing happened to the SB73V, price dropped cause they were breaking, but they were/are hot as hell...I'm not gonna just write it off automatically because it's an "X-1" composite when, according to people on SBF, every bat ever made varies depending on whether it's OG or 2nd batch, one model to the next when both incorporate the same materials/technology, etc. I'm looking for a few people who have actually used the bat to give me a little feedback, that's all.

<bump>

I'm just saying stop spamming the board by posting this everywhere, and if you don't get any answers assume it's like a Maverick.