****ing cleveland clowns

Morris 14

It really is hard to root for these asswipes. Your team is garbage and you waive pryor, who has more upside than anyone on your team for Robert turbin. Turbin can't even play for at least a month. Pettine and farmer need to go.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
paging chip kelly......hello, Mr. Kelly? Pryor is like Tebow but way way better

Morris 14

He shoulda thought about switching earlier, but he's still young. Hopefully he goes somewhere with a qb worth a ****. **** you cleveland.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Speaking of Turbin, Seattle must think they got something in Rawls. They dropped two of their younger back-ups in favor of FJax on a 1yr and Rawls. Lynch is gone after this year leaving only Rawls going into next year. Free agency and a draft but the Turbin and Michael moves are quite telling.

trip

stfu
turbin was halfway decent but got hurt... and Michael can't block for ****. he got some good skills, but packerbacker would be a better blocker than him. flat out awful.

3XC

Big Truss
Those uniforms.....

NoSMDH.gif

3XC

Big Truss
Browns are my team if the Chargers leave for LA, either them or Raiders. Not sure yet.

Baltimore's OOOOOOOOG team is the Colts but they're in Indiana, which is worse than Ohio. I don't know.

Prolly the Jets. Or Buffalo. One of them. Wherever Rex is using a blocking fullback on offense and blitzing both safeties and a corner and dropping 2 tackles into coverage on defense, that's where my loyalties will go.

3XC

Big Truss
My homie went to Oakland to see the Redskins play the Raiders. He rocked his RG3 jersey and said the Raiders fans were really nice and friendly and much better than Eagles fans. Reputation for thuggery not really deserved.

Also, anyone who is going to 8 Raiders games a year over the last decade is a real silver+black maniac, much respect. The frontrunning parasites will come around eventually. Look at Seattle, ugh.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i will put upper deck KC fans up against any ****ty fans.....want to know a guaranteed way to get beat up? wear an opposing jersey and sit top shelf. Chew, Beer, mustard, you name it...thye're throwing it at you

pittsburgh in a few weeks.....no less than 50 fights in stands.

3XC

Big Truss
No caption can possibly do this justice. There are orphanages in Sudan less sad and depressing than this.

vtcgbykfr1ey8pc3otnu.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'm already a Bmore fan and a little closet rams fan after watchign them so many years......

if KC leaves, i'll probably leave the state and move to Arizona where i wont be a cards fan

Primo

fat and famous pablo
New Mexico needs a team.......my family has a cabin down there. that just seems to fit

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I've been to a Raiders game with just one Browns fan in the entire section. I think they one.

My first Raider game ever they were playing the Browns. I think that might have been Brian Sipe at QB.