Price Check injured list - stuff for sale

whogotz

dilligaf?
13inch LHT roddy (black and gold) has #34 and COMbat stitched into it. bought it from a combatant bro (nomar1fan maybe?) never did give it the love and attention it deserved

27fl combatant - 400 cuts? bought from combatant bro (lsx freak maybe?) - poor unloved stepchild, havent really used it due to plague being en fuego and i just got a utrip pure

screw it, if anyone wants to make an offer for my og av or plague, i will listen. just might catch me in full injury depression mode and get me to agree for cheap sale.

mravelo

Addicted to Softballfans
13inch LHT roddy (black and gold) has #34 and COMbat stitched into it. bought it from a combatant bro (nomar1fan maybe?) never did give it the love and attention it deserved

27fl combatant - 400 cuts? bought from combatant bro (lsx freak maybe?) - poor unloved stepchild, havent really used it due to plague being en fuego and i just got a utrip pure

screw it, if anyone wants to make an offer for my og av or plague, i will listen. just might catch me in full injury depression mode and get me to agree for cheap sale.

It's all good. As soon as you get yourself fixed I've got a DBA, DBU, Wanted275, and DG275 for you to swing.

whogotz

dilligaf?
update: MRI shows complete rupture of achilles tendon. anyone interested in my stuff for sale please bear with me for next couple days. i will need to find bat boxes and convince my wife to go to post office for me. (hahaha, the dreaded "my wife was supposed to ship it" excuse)

mravelo

Addicted to Softballfans
Daaaaaayum. That sucks man. What's the timetable on recovery for that? Sounds like a long road back. Hopefully it's less than ACL repair/surgery, that is a nightmare.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
update: MRI shows complete rupture of achilles tendon. anyone interested in my stuff for sale please bear with me for next couple days. i will need to find bat boxes and convince my wife to go to post office for me. (hahaha, the dreaded "my wife was supposed to ship it" excuse)

This should buy you at least a week or two ;)