Insane Utrip

Except in your last at bat! hahahahahahaha

Insane U is nasty. Look, sound, feel, distance, and weighting all are legit. Any Demar fan will be very happy with the Insane U. Hell Im a Miken guy and still had to pick up an Insane U last weekend in Palm Springs!!!

You with GS? We played them in our last game and that Insane sounded nasty with the Classic M.

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
I thought that might have been you after i saw that video. I'm really glad you didn't hit one of those lasers to me at 3b. That was a fun game despite the cold weather

Cali_4sb

Coach
We had a few U insanes in our dugout and they were pretty nice. I'm glade we did play Cafe lol. Was laser beam in Ds?

Bump for some more reviews

image_zpsd21704dd.jpg

Gary is the bat sponsor for this weekend's Civil War USSSA tourney - Insane U provided (weather permitting). I'm sure some more guys will hop on here and talk about it after.

NorCal5150

Rep for GS Sports
Bump for some more reviews

I'll try to give a quick review. My Insane U is a 27.5oz. To be honest, I've played for a GS team the last couple years but was swinging Miken's instead because I wasn't a fan of any of the last couple years of Demarini's. Heck I was even half ass not wanting to like the Insane U because it was fun being the rebel on the team swinging Miken's while everyone else swung Demarini. haha But as much as I wanted to not like the InsaneU I just couldn't deny how good it is. It's actually the first Demar that I have really enjoyed swinging since the OG Stadium. The scale weight on my Insane is 27.7oz after I added a taper and gamma grip. The endload it say feels more pronounced than my Freak12 but not as endloaded as the DC41. So somewhere between .5 to 1.0 on the EL. The barrel feels crisp but still on the softer side of crisp if that makes sense. It only took about 40 BP swings with decent balls in 50 degree weather to have this bat all webbed up and turn into a bazooka. I would have prefered it to take longer than 40 swings to be game ready but I'm not complaining either. I'm sure this bat won't be for everyone but for me I'm a huge fan. I have no issues gaming it over any of my 2015 Miken's. Durability wise I can't comment on because my bat is still under 100 swings. As far as performance goes its a most have, and the bat looks even better than it performs. Possibly the best looking bat I've seen over the last hand full of years.

NorCal5150

Rep for GS Sports
What's a realistic break time in for this stick? Before its game ready.

There is probably 8-10 on our team right now. None of them have taken more than 100 swings to be game ready. But we also are hitting decent balls. If someone is using 52's for break in then I could see it taking much longer.

DDI22

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Norcal, I just picked up a 26.5 insane u and it feels great and I can't wait to see what it can do.

TheBlack_Moses

Addicted to Softballfans
There is probably 8-10 on our team right now. None of them have taken more than 100 swings to be game ready. But we also are hitting decent balls. If someone is using 52's for break in then I could see it taking much longer.

Ok thanks bro. Wanted to pick one up and wanted to see if I needed a extended break in period for this stick or not. We're y'all hitting 44s?

kgarrison3

Manager
I'll try to give a quick review. My Insane U is a 27.5oz. To be honest, I've played for a GS team the last couple years but was swinging Miken's instead because I wasn't a fan of any of the last couple years of Demarini's. Heck I was even half ass not wanting to like the Insane U because it was fun being the rebel on the team swinging Miken's while everyone else swung Demarini. haha But as much as I wanted to not like the InsaneU I just couldn't deny how good it is. It's actually the first Demar that I have really enjoyed swinging since the OG Stadium. The scale weight on my Insane is 27.7oz after I added a taper and gamma grip. The endload it say feels more pronounced than my Freak12 but not as endloaded as the DC41. So somewhere between .5 to 1.0 on the EL. The barrel feels crisp but still on the softer side of crisp if that makes sense. It only took about 40 BP swings with decent balls in 50 degree weather to have this bat all webbed up and turn into a bazooka. I would have prefered it to take longer than 40 swings to be game ready but I'm not complaining either. I'm sure this bat won't be for everyone but for me I'm a huge fan. I have no issues gaming it over any of my 2015 Miken's. Durability wise I can't comment on because my bat is still under 100 swings. As far as performance goes its a most have, and the bat looks even better than it performs. Possibly the best looking bat I've seen over the last hand full of years.

How is it preforming against .52s compared to your freak12?

NorCal5150

Rep for GS Sports
Ok thanks bro. Wanted to pick one up and wanted to see if I needed a extended break in period for this stick or not. We're y'all hitting 44s?

I actually broke in my Insane using 47/450 Stadiums. Game swings have all been with classic M's(40/325's or whatever they are).

NorCal5150

Rep for GS Sports
How is it preforming against .52s compared to your freak12?

I only play usssa so I dont get to hit 52's very often. All last year I think I got to hit 52's during 1 NSA tourney when I picked up with some buddies. I haven't even had the chance to hit any 52's with my Insane U yet so I couldn't even give you an honest opinion.