interesting......

Softball.com:

swish16

What goes here?
conversate......

combat_zps126fb98c.jpg

swish16

What goes here?
yea can't read any of that.... lol that's why was hoping someone else could provide info

M

MJL 00

HOLD UP, wtf is going on...I got to have those ASA stix, as stated where in the he!! can we get those, Coach lets get on it :mad:

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
No, by definition its a warning of something momentous is about to happen.

I look at it as "Here comes the BOOM"

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the definition. I guess I just don't like having to give an English lesson when I get up to bat every time ;)

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
I am :(. I love my Avarice and my ASA Derby Boys. These new bats are making me wanna spread my love.

I'm still loving the 1st batch B1 :D I do miss my AV's bu the DBA is replacing them nicely

Haven't gotten a chance to swing the DBU or WTU

Skov18

Stuck in E Ball
I guess Coop likes the SAT words. Avarice, Portent, What's next? But...I don't really care what it's called if it hits well. They could call it the Combat Big Whiffer and I'd still swing it and tell everyone it's awesome if I liked it.

DW97

Star Player
Agree on twilight as bad name. The wanted will be a new senior bat next year also and look good in the old fellas hands.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
No worse than us calling our turf shoe the "MoFo" :D

But as a ComBat fan I do agree with you though.

Btw, I'm very much enjoying the pair of MoFo's I bought from you. Very light, but seem very durable so far. No grip issues, either.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Btw, I'm very much enjoying the pair of MoFo's I bought from you. Very light, but seem very durable so far. No grip issues, either.

Interesting. I need a new set. Waiting for the 3n2 email where they're super cheap before i order. ;)