iowa kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellens

Addicted to Softballfans
This is all so crazy and... sudden. You'd think someone with as good a standing within the SBF community as IK would be given the benefit of the doubt, given a warning, and given the chance to clean up threads and stop deals once it was clear what the Store's rules were regarding the bat in question. This, along with all the other recent bans just seems a bit excessive IMO.

Rules are rules, I know, but there has to be some middle ground here. SBF is successful because of the community that was created, and the quick bans are becoming detrimental to said community.

snacks

This is all so crazy and... sudden. You'd think someone with as good a standing within the SBF community as IK would be given the benefit of the doubt, given a warning, and given the chance to clean up threads and stop deals once it was clear what the Store's rules were regarding the bat in question. This, along with all the other recent bans just seems a bit excessive IMO.

Rules are rules, I know, but there has to be some middle ground here. SBF is successful because of the community that was created, and the quick bans are becoming detrimental to said community.

While I agree, He was supposedly banned for sale of bats other than the flipper (which he didn't actually sell one) there is a zero tolerance policy here. Gotta follow the rules if he was in fact caught on those reasons.

niteshadow

Addicted to Softballfans
While I agree, He was supposedly banned for sale of bats other than the flipper (which he didn't actually sell one) there is a zero tolerance policy here. Gotta follow the rules if he was in fact caught on those reasons.

Since when

snacks

why is his name still red and says banned user? idk the process (no i don't wanna know) does he have to log in or something to undo it?

SESC1001

FSU Nation
The Mods on this site pick and choose who they want place infraction's on. There are NUMEROUS guys right now, selling bats the store sells. Why are there threads still up and how is that? Bottom line is EVERYONE should be on the same playing field but that is not reality on here. This site is own by Coach so he is every right to change his mind at any point!

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
The Mods on this site pick and choose who they want place infraction's on. There are NUMEROUS guys right now, selling bats the store sells. Why are there threads still up and how is that? Bottom line is EVERYONE should be on the same playing field but that is not reality on here. This site is own by Coach so he is every right to change his mind at any point!

Like I've said a zillion times to others, you have the option to report post and pm's just like anyone. We can't catch them all. We are starting to catch a trend that multiple NIW bats that shouldn't be sold, or that SBF carries are being done through PM's.

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Like I've said a zillion times to others, you have the option to report post and pm's just like anyone. We can't catch them all. We are starting to catch a trend that multiple NIW bats that shouldn't be sold, or that SBF carries are being done through PM's.

You will never be able to catch everything. I know the Mods don't get paid and they do it on there own time. All the Mods should be one voice as a team and not have there own "personal" objective. I am just stating what I see on the board.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
You will never be able to catch everything. I know the Mods don't get paid and they do it on there own time. All the Mods should be one voice as a team and not have there own "personal" objective. I am just stating what I see on the board.

The only thing you stated here was that we won't be able to catch everything. Are you implying that we shouldn't ban anyone if we can't catch them all? That's pretty stupid. You then implied that we're not all one voice and that some people have their own objective, although I think you meant agenda.

SESC1001

FSU Nation
The only thing you stated here was that we won't be able to catch everything. Are you implying that we shouldn't ban anyone if we can't catch them all? That's pretty stupid. You then implied that we're not all one voice and that some people have their own objective, although I think you meant agenda.

How can one person get an infraction for selling a bat a store sells and another seller doesn't? Both sellers get the same punishment! It doesn't happen this way. When did I say you shouldn't ban someone if you catch them. The point was giving too me that people are using PM'S to break the rules. You break the rules, you accept the punishment. Some Mods seem to have there own agenda.

snacks

How can one person get an infraction for selling a bat a store sells and another seller doesn't? Both sellers get the same punishment! It doesn't happen this way. When did I say you shouldn't ban someone if you catch them. The point was giving too me that people are using PM'S to break the rules. You break the rules, you accept the punishment. Some Mods seem to have there own agenda.

If your beef about one person getting banned over another for the same reason, name that person....

Status
Not open for further replies.