Status
Not open for further replies.

Losdoyers13

Fixed it for you

c9e02e0e.jpg

I see you !!!

dirt bags

Addicted to Softballfans
While I agree, He was supposedly banned for sale of bats other than the flipper (which he didn't actually sell one) there is a zero tolerance policy here. Gotta follow the rules if he was in fact caught on those reasons.

How do you know what he sold on here and what he didn't?

PM's and emails cause thats how trades and sales are handled on here.
How come the people inquiring about the bats don't get infracted? Can I turn them in?
Maybe Iowa should release the info he has of some mods buying bats from him.

I think we'd all like to see which MOD bought a bat from him.

I would venture to guess that since everyone knows who the factory hitters are that there probably isn't a need for such threads ...people prob sent him a PM asking "hey Iowa you got any flippers?" doesn't automatically make him guilty of selling any...

If he gave them a price and agreed to sell to them the yes he would be guilty of selling them

word for word what he told me last night

I see where is says he asked coach if the site was going to sell them but nowhere do I see where he asked coach if HE could sell them. So it sounds to me that IK asked if the site was going to sell them and he was given the answer they weren't going to due to lack of interest. I'm sure if he had asked Coach right out if the store wasn't going to carry them can I sell them he would have been told right away NO and that would have ended it. IK seems to have not really asked permission to sell bats but just to see if the site was going to sell them and since he didn't ask for permission why would Coach say "we aren't going to sell them but you can't either". Either IK made a mistake and asked the wrong question or he was trying to be slick and get around the rules by asking a vague question. Not sure which it is but from Coach's response he never asked to sell the bats just if the store was going to carry them. Big effin difference in questions.

Sounds like someone gave someone permission, but then realized how hyped these bats are going to be, and wanted to corner the market for when they come out in October. I have no problem with that he owns the site. But I think this should be made clear to everyone before the bats are sent out the first time.

Doesn't look like any permission was asked for or given.

The Mods on this site pick and choose who they want place infraction's on. There are NUMEROUS guys right now, selling bats the store sells. Why are there threads still up and how is that? Bottom line is EVERYONE should be on the same playing field but that is not reality on here. This site is own by Coach so he is every right to change his mind at any point!

I can't see how many infractions you have how can you see how many infractions other people have?

You will never be able to catch everything. I know the Mods don't get paid and they do it on there own time. All the Mods should be one voice as a team and not have there own "personal" objective. I am just stating what I see on the board.

You seem to have some inside info on a MOD why not spill it and let us all know what you are talking about?

Joker

I see where is says he asked coach if the site was going to sell them but nowhere do I see where he asked coach if HE could sell them. So it sounds to me that IK asked if the site was going to sell them and he was given the answer they weren't going to due to lack of interest. I'm sure if he had asked Coach right out if the store wasn't going to carry them can I sell them he would have been told right away NO and that would have ended it. IK seems to have not really asked permission to sell bats but just to see if the site was going to sell them and since he didn't ask for permission why would Coach say "we aren't going to sell them but you can't either". Either IK made a mistake and asked the wrong question or he was trying to be slick and get around the rules by asking a vague question. Not sure which it is but from Coach's response he never asked to sell the bats just if the store was going to carry them. Big effin difference in questions

I sent him [coach] a pm. he sent me back a pm saying why they weren't gonna carry it just because it was Asa only and he didn't see a huge market basically.. He definitely didn't tell me no. And I specifically asked him if it was ok since they weren't gonna get them.

:rolleyes:

dirt bags

Addicted to Softballfans

I sent him [coach] a pm. he sent me back a pm saying why they weren't gonna carry it just because it was Asa only and he didn't see a huge market basically.. He definitely didn't tell me no. And I specifically asked him if it was ok since they weren't gonna get them.

Where again does this say he was given permission? It says he wasn't told no but that doesnt' mean he was told yes.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
PM's and emails cause thats how trades and sales are handled on here.
How come the people inquiring about the bats don't get infracted? Can I turn them in?
Maybe Iowa should release the info he has of some mods buying bats from him.
You certainly can
word for word what he told me last night

Nowhere does this say yes. I know you're just going to make a stupid Gio joke, but asking someone and not getting a no back is not a yes no matter what you say or he thinks.

If your beef about one person getting banned over another for the same reason, name that person....

Nah man, it's cooler to be all vague and aloof. Make it sound like you know something when you clearly don't.

dirt bags

Addicted to Softballfans
wow you're dumb. is gio your brother?

Why cause your butt buddy is banned? What part of this is hard for you to understand, if you ask for permission and are granted it and someone asks you if you were given permission your answer is yes. It's not, well I wasn't told no. If you were given permission you said yes.

Why are you in here anyhow? Aren't you the all time pitcher anyhow, WTF do you care about bats. Just go get banned again and suck off another MOD to get back on here.

Joker

so getting no answer and knowing its not an exclusive bat, he was supposed to know it wasn't allowed to be sold here?

Joker

Why cause your butt buddy is banned? What part of this is hard for you to understand, if you ask for permission and are granted it and someone asks you if you were given permission your answer is yes. It's not, well I wasn't told no. If you were given permission you said yes.

Why are you in here anyhow? Aren't you the all time pitcher anyhow, WTF do you care about bats. Just go get banned again and suck off another MOD to get back on here.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication

"You're talking to my guy all wrong...the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron."

addicted2bats

I would venture to guess that since everyone knows who the factory hitters are that there probably isn't a need for such threads ...people prob sent him a PM asking "hey Iowa you got any flippers?" doesn't automatically make him guilty of selling any...

maybe a PM by itself doesnt....but when that PM states a price, and that the bat will come with a receipt, I think you have reasonable cause.

Again, I want to make it clear I didn't report him.....and never would report anyone for something like that. But after the fact when people are trying to come to his defense with baseless facts, I feel like it needs to be said.

snacks

maybe a PM by itself doesnt....but when that PM states a price, and that the bat will come with a receipt, I think you have reasonable cause.

Again, I want to make it clear I didn't report him.....and never would report anyone for something like that. But after the fact when people are trying to come to his defense with baseless facts, I feel like it needs to be said.

yes baseless facts that the sale never occurred....I understand now. You were unhappy with how it went down, you see he was banned, so you "feel like it needs to be said" and to drag his name in the mud even more to clarify the "baseless facts". Good board bro here fellas.

addicted2bats

I really wish whoever banned him would come forward to announce to you retards that I didn't say a word.

I'm glad I'm hooked on demarini for the bats and not the people who swing them. Sheesh!

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
so getting no answer and knowing its not an exclusive bat, he was supposed to know it wasn't allowed to be sold here?

It doesn't get any more clear than this.

Also, we will not tolerate any dealers that sell the same items the store sells and profiting off this site, if any member is caught selling for a dealer they will be banned.

I can't find any concrete information about the Flipper, and don't really care to pursue it further to be honest. I don't play ASA. A quick google search for it brought up no dealers selling it, so I don't know if it's an exclusive or not. It's already been said he wasn't banned just for the Flipper, so I don't know why you're hung up on that.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really wish whoever banned him would come forward to announce to you retards that I didn't say a word.

I'm glad I'm hooked on demarini for the bats and not the people who swing them. Sheesh!

I never saw a reported post from you.

I commend whoever narced. I liked IK as much as the next kid, but seriously? I'm not going to fret over anyone coming here and blatantly flaunting the rules of this site to make a buck. This place is provided for free by a store. It doesn't get much more low than to come here and conduct business that steals opportunities from said store behind closed doors through pms or email contacts made here. You guys are taking up for these guys that gave you good deals because they gave you good deals only. OMG, a FH can beat Coach's member price by a few dollars. Well, no **** when they don't put up the start up cash, build a store and a website, and incur all the other expenses that an actual business does. No, they just come here and use all of Coach's hard work and undercut him by a few bucks. Yes, I applaud that too. That's a true American entrepreneur. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.