Is CL22 paint crack common?

Losdoyers13

My CL22 has about 200 cuts on it now no webbing or rattles however is developing a paint crack along side of barrel the same as og stadiums did... is this a common issue with these? seems like its not broken in yet but when I hit on screws it goes! Sweet spot isn't big on these

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
i've got around 200 on mine now. No webbing, rattles, or paint crack. I have heard some people get these and some don't. But i don't BP mine anymore, only use it for 52 cor balls cause it's about to fail a compressor test. Barely passed with 120 hits

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine has one on the Demarini. Sounds like the crack opens up on certain hits. You can even feel it if I get one towards the end.

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine is at 300-350 swings or so and no crack, 26oz

All I've hit is 44/375 or harder balls for the most part.no paint crack

Is the one you guys getting similar to the j3a's that kept getting that crack?

One of my 27s has it and its on fire sometimes it makes a funky noise when I hit and then everyone starts chirping about it being worked on cuz there's doesn't sound like that

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans

Mine is starting to flap up J3 style. I try to hit on the opposite side of the crack. Sometimes my girl and others swing it and it get hit on the Demar side. Which in turn has turned the crack into a flap. It's a 26 and prob has 500-600 hits on it with all types of balls from rocks to mush.

Losdoyers13

Sorta the same but not raised up like j3a was... Og stadiums got a fine hairline paint crack along the barrel once they got hot.