Is it just me...?

thaynes

Or has this place slowed way down? I remember traffic being much heavier years ago. What's every one been messing around with lately?

thaynes

I mean sbf in general honestly. I've been gone for like 3 or 4 years and it's just a shell off what it used to be. This was were all my peeps were prior. Some still seem to be around. Jen still in here with her pro issues?

Gators21

Manager
The new format went a long way in reducing traffic and the multiple glove listings and discussions per day.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
People wanting to be the next Steve McCurry or David LaChappelle so they’ve gone over to IG to show off their leather (at the ball park, at the field, with their cars or their shoes or their pets...)

Almost forgot, also using the latest filter app too...

jethrodub

Coach
I would agree that IG probably has something to do with it. Seems like there is a hundred different glove accounts out there now.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
I mean sbf in general honestly. I've been gone for like 3 or 4 years and it's just a shell off what it used to be. This was were all my peeps were prior. Some still seem to be around. Jen still in here with her pro issues?

Jen moved to Rawlings and is/has offloaded some PI Wilsons on IG.