Is it sad that.....

jbrennan51488

Addicted to Softballfans
I had 2 people on my bench last week that didn't have a bye week, and those two outscored my 9 starters?

jbrennan51488

Addicted to Softballfans
qb-vick
rb1-gore
rb2-j. battle
wr1-d. jackson
wr2-e. decker
w/r- r. wayne
te-v. davis
k-vinateiri
def-steelers

the other 4 on my bench with a bye were killers, steve smith, megatron, MJD, and greg olsen

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Battle over McGahee hurts a little but I wouldn't feel too terrible about starting Vick over Ryan. I actually was up by 17 in a ppr league going into Monday night and the guy I was playing had Vick going so I assumed I was dead meat , turns out I was wrong , thankyou CHI DEF

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
The Vick/Ryan call is tough. Don't beat yourself up for it. You could have gone either way. But the McGahee over Battle call..... That's a bit harder to swallow.

JohnnysLounge14

GO IRISH!!!
i had 10 starters score 55 points. Helu and Tate were on my bench and scored 30 between the two of them. RB's i started were McCoy and KFaulk. didnt have time to switch Faulk out before gametime thought he was going. flex spot was Preston Parker from TB. 16-team league so quality starters are very hit and miss. but damn. that officially took me out of the playoff race.