Is the CF6 similar to the Mercy?

jefflam79

Get away from that Bat!!!
Looking for a 26oz ASA bat and I have read some threads stating the CF6 is similar to the Mercy but with a 12" barrel. Is this true? Also, I can't find the specs on the barrel length on the Demarini website. Where can I find the barrel length on all the bats? I am looking for a 12" barrel bat that doesn't cost an arm and a leg (SBF CL22A).

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
Cf6 is not like Mercy. Cf6 is endloaded, 12'' barrel and old asa stamp. Mercy has lot more pop and swings much lighter.

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Cf6 is not like Mercy. Cf6 is endloaded, 12'' barrel and old asa stamp. Mercy has lot more pop and swings much lighter.

Plus if you swing a 26- the only bat for ASA you'll need in your bag is the Mercy...

The bat is insane - i hear the '14 Mercy's have a slight endload to them, where the '13 are balanced.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
Plus if you swing a 26- the only bat for ASA you'll need in your bag is the Mercy...

The bat is insane - i hear the '14 Mercy's have a slight endload to them, where the '13 are balanced.

I dont know about slight endload? '13 feels like 23oz balanced bat and '14 feels like 25oz balanced bat. But there a good stick for sure.

jefflam79

Get away from that Bat!!!

That's too bad, The CF6 sounds like a great stick for my liking with the 12" barrel and slight endload. But does no good if the performance isn't on par with the other ASA sticks out.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If the Mercy came in a 28, I might put down my Eastons. But it doesn't so I won't.