Is the GMP7 mizuno pro 2nd generation floating around with black laces?

Jkmbones

Mizuno. Next Question?
A few years ago dirty30 laced a gmp7 mizuno second generation with black laces. It was a shelf queen. By chance was wondering if it was floating around still and for sale? I haven't been on the site too much in last 2 years ... so don't know Who is hoarding the good stuff anymore. Thanks for your time.

Feel free to message me on any high end mizuno traps or mod traps you might have for sale with black laces. Mostly looking for 2GW17850, or gmp7.

Last edited:

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
A few years ago dirty30 laced a gmp7 mizuno second generation with black laces. It was a shelf queen. By chance was wondering if it was floating around still and for sale? I haven't been on the site too much in last 2 years ... so don't know Who is hoarding the good stuff anymore. Thanks for your time.

Feel free to message me on any high end mizuno traps or mod traps you might have for sale with black laces. Mostly looking for 2GW17850, or gmp7.

I doubt there are any hoarders on here :D

F

Jkmbones

Mizuno. Next Question?
I can get you japanese model ones.................

I think where I'm at today is this:

My gamer is the orange modtrap you see above. I want that gmp7 for my collection, and could use a modtrap backup glove, but hoping to find something used for the back up.

Jkmbones

Mizuno. Next Question?
Thanks for info. Thought it was a shelf queen still. Anyways if you think of anymore info message me.

Chach

Addicted to Softballfans
Got it from Gus and shelved it for a while then used it for about 4 months. Then sold it.