Is there an ASA Combat that Swings Like the Guilt?

lx_2nv

Coach
Right now I can swing most Utrip bats in my ASA league. Was told last night that they are switching to ASA only next year....which is stooooopid but whatever. I was thinking of looking for another Guilt...but now wondering if there is an ASA bat that hits similar.

Thanks in advance...and I know it's probably a no.

Hurk

Star Player
Right now I can swing most Utrip bats in my ASA league. Was told last night that they are switching to ASA only next year....which is stooooopid but whatever. I was thinking of looking for another Guilt...but now wondering if there is an ASA bat that hits similar.

Thanks in advance...and I know it's probably a no.

The answer is no. I *heard* the Rogo's are built similarly in their tech, but they're balanced and that's completely hearsay. So, maybe an oz heavier in the Rogo 275 would be the most similar? Maybe? ... but no... no Guilt in ASA.

lx_2nv

Coach
That's what I was thinking. I really want to get a back up Guilt - but it may end up useless. This league has said it was going ASA only for years now and hasn't. I am hoping there will be enough uproar to stop it. This is quickly becoming my favorite bat of all time. I love swinging it.

lx_2nv

Coach
Thats what I was thinking. I can tell you that my orange DBA and my white/red greinert doesn't feel like it.