ASA Is there an exception for cute?

Sportsaz

Addicted to Softballfans
Watching my 8 year niece softball game. Ground ball hit to SS which fields it and then turns to toss it underhand to 2B, however the 2B fielder is not there, the runner is and catches the ball. She then proceeds to third and then home tossing the ball along the way as a host of defensive players are in chase. May not be text book softball but it sure was cute :)

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha!!! That's awesome. :)
Reminds me of kids playing soccer and the huddle of 6 year olds running around the field chasing the ball.

This, however, is not legal. :)

Can I sign her up? Intelligence is few and far between for adult softball. Your niece apparently qualifies at age 8. Pro. truely Pro.

pob14

Addicted to Softballfans
If you ever read the various fastpitch boards out there, you will realize that your niece should be pitching 60MPH, hitting .750 with power, throwing to the plate on one hop from 250' in right center, and dealing with a dozen D-I college scholarship offers by now. Your niece is obviously physically and mentally challenged. My condolences. :D

mikeh25

Addicted to Softballfans
If you ever read the various fastpitch boards out there, you will realize that your niece should be pitching 60MPH, hitting .750 with power, throwing to the plate on one hop from 250' in right center, and dealing with a dozen D-I college scholarship offers by now. Your niece is obviously physically and mentally challenged. My condolences. :D

It is amazing what some people think children should be doing at 8 years old!

I do love to see kids having fun.

pob14

Addicted to Softballfans
It is amazing what some people think children should be doing at 8 years old!

I do love to see kids having fun.
There was a little kids' baseball game on the field next to my daughter's softball game a couple of months ago - the batter hit the ball, and around third came TWO runners side by side. The first baseman picked up the ball, and since the coach was yelling to throw it, he did . . . right at the runner(s)! Well, he TRIED to throw it at them, so it didn't get near them. :D