is this bat now worthless??

HR hitters club

Addicted to Softballfans
I was getting my sticks ready for the upcoming season and when I pulled out my hardly hit Salvo, I noticed, what appeared to be, a damaged end cap. I'm past my 1 year warranty period, so am I just out of luck with this stick?

salvoendcap_zpsb574b8c6.jpg

JDM215

Addicted to Softballfans
buddy's 98h did the same. our umpires suck ass so they never noticed it. but got tossed in many tourneys

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
You are SOL. Same thing happened to my SV98. I returned it to Easton and got a new one.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
easton wont fix it. nor will they sell you an endcap. trust me. this was a common problem for like 2 years ago. i had this happen on an scn2 ri and scn18. but it doesnt affect the performance. so its not worthless unless an ump sees it and tosses the bat.

HR hitters club

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank you all for the info/feedback.

To clarify, I am not trolling for a receipt. I've never had an issue with a bat or a return, so I was looking for input and options.

For those that have interest in the bat, please PM me. I am super disapointed, that I'm having this issue with a 100-150 hit 26 oz Salvo.

muskaaron

Manufactured To Hit Bombs
I had this happen, i just ripped one of the easton endcap rubber stickers off of another bat and stuck it over the hole. No one could ever tell.