ISA Middletown/Old Bridge 10 man league

patdapitcher

Addicted to Softballfans
Fellas,
ISA is combining the Old bridge "Open" league with the Old Bridge and Middletown "A" leagues we now have approximately 14 very good quality teams if you have a team that you think is pretty good, join this league. This league could soon be the premier league in NJ. Bring your best on down! I mean this league is going to be GOOD, if you want good competition week in and week out this will have it in spades! Come on fellas this is going to be a great league if your from Jersey or SI and you have a team that you think can compete come on and give it a shot!

chaz22

Ok so now the A division in Old Bridge is pretty stacked ....so why now are the Young Guns playing in the Middletown C- league????

tlordi

Addicted to Softballfans
What League in Middletown are you talking about? There was some talk of some teams joining our division, but as it stands right now there is only two A teams. (im playing in the Middletown/Holmdel league...bunting and stealing.

patdapitcher

Addicted to Softballfans
Young Guns disbanded and the guys who have run it for years are running it with a "C" pitcher and some different guys. tlordi the league you might be playing in is the IFF league. Chris Sallico (commish) combined the Old Bridge "Open" with the Old Bridge "A" and the Middletown "A" these are ISA leagues. Great level of competition.

chaz22

Yea.. The Central New Jersey Softball league has 3 tournaments going on this summer 1st. one is April 2nd.

cnjsoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
ISA Middletown/Old Bridge A division

Guys the divisions of the Old Bridge/Middletown A are combined. Teams will play within their divisions and cross over for inter league play. In the playoffs they will then play within the division and we will have a series between the two leagues to determine the A champion. This will allow better competition in both leagues instead of staggering it across both.

Our 10 Man Modified leagues play in Middletown or Hazlet (Mon or Tues or Thurs nights and Wed becomes open in June)

Old Bridge plays on either Tues or Thurs or Fri nights.

Game start times are 7pm and 8:40pm in Middletown, in Old Bridge 7:20 & 9:00pm start times.

We are having a final registration meeting tomorrow night so in the league with two A teams if you are interested email me at [email protected], the league website: www.cnjsoftball.com

Also Tournaments we will be holding a 10 Man and 9 Man tournaments this summer and fall in NJ. Our first one is the weekend of April 2nd and 3rd.

patdapitcher

Addicted to Softballfans
there are only 6 teams in the A league now? I know about the Guns of course but how many other teams dropped down, now it's a damn 6 team league? That blows

chaz22

ISA Middletown/Old Bridge A division

I'm confused? The Middletown/Old Bridge A division will play against The Middletown/Hazlet B Division?

I'm lost?

nyhack56

Addicted to Softballfans
Chaz, to my understanding, Middletown and Old Bridge each had an "A" league.

Then, there weren't enough 9-man teams to have a league, so Denino's dropped down to "A" and they combined the Middletown and Old Bridge "A" leagues to form 1 super "A"-league.

Now, from what it looks like to me, a few teams may have dropped down to a "B+" or "B" league because they don't have the pitching to compete with Denino's. Let me say that I don't know that for certain, it is just speculation on my part.

cnjsoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
Middletown/Old Bridge A division

Yes teams did drop down because of lack of pitching to compete at that level. We do have 7 teams as of right now and possibly an 8th coming on board. Middletown/Hazlet had its own A division and Old Bridge had its own A division but when Middletown only had 3 A teams it made sense to merge the two. We were going to have an open 9 Man division, but not enough interest so we made the A divisions open modified.

The B+ and B division will play in their own divisions, the A teams will play in their divisions only.

njb8989

The Rookie
I Played B in the Central Jersey League last year and i am playing this year. Great league, high quality players - the A division is very good, strong players here.

chaz22

Ok Now I see there is a Middletown North & Middletown South division..

Does Middletown North Division just play teams in that division ?

cnjsoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
Middletown Divisions

The Middletown North and South are the B Division teams and they will all play amongst each other but I separated them into two divisions for scheduling