ISO Anarchy Rebellion

Softballgal1965

Looking for 26 or 27oz. Rebellion. Hubby has special birthday coming up and this would be the best present ever! Venmo, PayPal or Google Pay ready!

Thank you!

Debbie

dunkky

if money is not an issue for you, you can find one from the anarchy facebook page. But they will demand your arms and legs. if money is an issue, don't pay 400 for it. you are paying for the hype. Other bats are just as good.

Softballgal1965

if money is not an issue for you, you can find one from the anarchy facebook page. But they will demand your arms and legs. if money is an issue, don't pay 400 for it. you are paying for the hype. Other bats are just as good.
I've tried that option too.. they are holding tight!!!

Normy

This is one of the most sought after bats out there. A buddy of mine is looking at one but the guy is asking a fortune. Hopefully you are able to find one somewhat reasonable for an awesome belated birthday present!

dunkky

One thing i don't understand, why it has to be so expensive. There's no hard proof this bat is a magic stick. There's not a single video out there, that shows that, other than showing some BS exit speed which is not even mind blowing. If i have this stick, i would love to prove that this stick ain't worth your legs and arms. Or someone with this bat from here should do it for once for all.

tonys1

One guy cornered the market with these and created a hype train. It's garbage IMO and I've had two at one point. And the recent ones I've seen go up for sale were something like 12 x $50 waffles for something really beat up. Whatever.

If you're going to spend stupid money on a bat, then consider a Nitrous or a Demon. If you don't care for that, the Krecher is right there with them.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
There is no true magic stick/bat. People buy the latest greatest or whatever , and it just works well for them. I had one (but i traded it tooo someone) :oops: i also had a demon, i will admit that while i didn't give either one of them much of a chance the rebellion outa wrapper hit a few liners off the fence 300' the demon felt and performed like a turd (for me) with the first few hits, both had just a bit much endload for me so i moved them. Personally Demarini seems too work best for me for a while tonys1 was on the nitrous demon train today its WORTH nxt week/month who knows :D

I have a worth bb legit and an anarchy as well as a few more most of them demarini all with low hit count and cuz i can't find anyone too bp with other than my grandson those will likely not see much action cuz of my 15 usam with around 5000 hits just keeps coming through for me.:cool:

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Worth is seriously the greatest ASA bat ever.
Apparently for Tony it is lol.

Seriously i wish i could get someone to get out and hit some balls cuz i would love too get at least 100 swings or so on some of these bats that i have sitting around so that i can gauge for myself

tonys1

Apparently for Tony it is lol.

Seriously i wish i could get someone to get out and hit some balls cuz i would love too get at least 100 swings or so on some of these bats that i have sitting around so that i can gauge for myself

Come to MTL Juan, we'll do some BP man

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Id love too tony, i am off for two weeks after today is done for me but couldn't afford the travel brother

Last edited:

dunkky

Seriously, get a poptoss. it works pretty good. i kinda wish there's a non-biased bat reviewer out there who does nothing but cracking all the lies and hypes some individuals create and mislead people. if i have a rebellion in my hand, i will swing that with my dual stamped Omega OG side by side and prove it it's just another damn bat at the end of the day with skull paint scheme. Or, I might be convinced if it truly yields, 30-50ft more.

tonys1

Get a pop toss and aim to smoke a liner into it and shatter it into pieces.

So dunkyy, in your opinion, all reviewers are biased and why would you think that? BPH seems pretty unbiased, what would make you so different? And why wouldn't someone look at your videos and say "this guy just wants to show us all bats are equal"?

Softballgal1965

Hey there! Just saw this! Still looking for

Rebellion or Ambassadot! Can you help a girl out?!? Lol

So dunkyy, in your opinion, all reviewers are biased and why would you think that? BPH seems pretty unbiased, what would make you so different? And why wouldn't someone look at your videos and say "this guy just wants to show us all bats are equal"?

Hey guys!! Thanks for all the input! Just to be clear.. my hubby loves his Demon but even loves his Amped better. He’s a big Anarchy fan. The Rebby would just complete the “collection” he wants to possess. . I know it’s hyped up.. and I know there are “hoarders” who sell them at Ridiculous prices. I guess it’s the not knowing which intrigued him. He’s a baller and used each and everyone of his sticks! So... if you hear of anyone who wants to help a loving wife out and not drain her bank account ..... send them my way!

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Pop toss seems like a decent tool but im just not into everything that goes on loading it and getting back to ur spot and too top it off have to shag all the balls.. funny thing is,is that i would shag after hitting them with even just one other person lol

dunkky

that's a very good question Tony. honestly, there's no way to know for fact. But, there's pretty good chance, there's some incentive behind in one shape or another. For me, i am not a youtuber. I don't seek for subscribers, i don't need to kiss some manufacture's ass to get free bats or whatever. i gain nothing out of me proving rebellion is not much different than your demon, nitrous, kracher, xxl, dc41, dnam, ff2, omega.

simple as that. doesn't mean i'll attempt or cheat to demote rebellion's performance. i wish it can prove me wrong, but i have a huge doubt on that. Rebellion will not give me extra 30 to 50 ft, that's what i am gonna prove if i have one in my hand. that's all.. lol

tonys1

that's a very good question Tony. honestly, there's no way to know for fact. But, there's pretty good chance, there's some incentive behind in one shape or another. For me, i am not a youtuber. I don't seek for subscribers, i don't need to kiss some manufacture's ass to get free bats or whatever. i gain nothing out of me proving rebellion is not much different than your demon, nitrous, kracher, xxl, dc41, dnam, ff2, omega.

simple as that. doesn't mean i'll attempt or cheat to demote rebellion's performance. i wish it can prove me wrong, but i have a huge doubt on that. Rebellion will not give me extra 30 to 50 ft, that's what i am gonna prove if i have one in my hand. that's all.. lol

I take BPH as an example because he gets bats from various places, including but not limited by the SBF store. I don't think having a Youtube channel has anything to do with having a bias. Having a channel and a following probably allows him to test many more bats than he typically would have as there's no way he could afford to buy one of every single bat. You might argue differently about BH, because he just got his own Sinister bat now, but I don't really watch his videos.

BPH has liked bats from every manufacturer just like he's bashed bats from every manufacturer. The bias for BPH is he loves his endloads and typically heavier bats. I think to a certain extent, everyone has a bias: to a brand, short vs long barrel, etc. And people even say it, not all bats fit all swings.

If I had to watch a review from you, I'd go in thinking: this guy loves to put in the work by swinging his bats a lot and he doesn't buy into the hype of bats that resell over member pricing.

Unless you have a swinging machine that swings at the same speed and hits the ball at the same spot every single time, saying this bat is better than that bat is pretty subjective. There's a couple of gems every year that everyone agrees on and a few very garbage bats, but performance for everything else is probably pretty close.

And I've swung 2 Rebellions, I can tell you it doesn't add 30-50 feet. It's cool graphics, it's one guy corerning the market and it's reps who make a ton of money on these through waffles. Your XXL is so much better IMO.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I like bph videos, he seems very honest true to his word and what works best for him, look at his gamers, the Boombah boss t3 for instance, good bat after a lot of hits, but performance is pretty even across the board with all these asa bats, I’m not overpaying for these hyped bats, I watch the videos for sound, sweet spot location and durability, not their biased opinion anymore, most of these peeps hit with anything, wheelers vids were all bombs and “I like it” “this is the best bat to buy” pick one up”, because it is all about the money, now I hope (op) she finds the bat to complete his collection at a decent price, and it may just be the best bat for him to swing, to each their own

Last edited:

dunkky

Let me just say bph is the reason, why i bought purple xxl and damn that bat was awesome.

Also because of bph's recommendation along with fatguy and jamie, i am going to swing 19 lloyd at some point. lol

Last edited:

dunkky

And I've swung 2 Rebellions, I can tell you it doesn't add 30-50 feet. It's cool graphics, it's one guy corerning the market and it's reps who make a ton of money on these through waffles. Your XXL is so much better IMO.

i didn't know he was a rep, i thought he was just a random dude.