Issue with Vinci BMB-L

Steve99

Addicted to Softballfans
Need some advice here about my glove. I have a 13in BMB-L and I love it but my only issue is my hand is kinda small and the glove can't get tight enough on my hand for my liking. I've tried using a batting glove but I don't field well wearing one. Is there any way I get tighten it more some how?

Steve99

Addicted to Softballfans
I have no idea. I have the leather piece as tight as I can get it and the glove literally falls off my hand.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Because of this I sold my BMB-L and bought a BMB-OB. Podo's video might well help you solve the problem. ALternatively, if you are willing to modify the glove a bit, you could put holes on either side of that notch on the back of the glove and lace it up to keep that notch fully closed. I have sort of played with the idea of a RV60 over the years, but I know I'd have to do this.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I have never had a glove (a Vinci), any style, that I have owned since new that was lose on my hand.....
I also always wear a batting glove. to protect the glove. Perhaps a thiner tighter glove would feel better and alieve the fit problem??

Steve99

Addicted to Softballfans
I guess but I really love this glove. I tried a batting glove but I hate the feel of it.

Spackler

...got that goin for me
If you can't figure it out, I've got a Vinci 13.25 H-web that measures 12.75 which is what bmb measures...its just like my bmb in pattern and size but the hand stall is really small in comparison. I wear a L-XL glove and its not useable whereas my bmb fits fine... I figured I would move it to someone with small hands. I bought it broken in 2 in pinky, pocket is very nice...and leather looks like it hasn't seen a game. Oh and Its not like Im in a hurry to move, just trying to help a bro out....

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I have been told Mizunos are small hand stalls. U can put conditioner on the lining of the Vinci but be careful , it will shrink up.

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
I have the same problem w all of the glove manufacturers and I wear batting glove underneath as well. I've done the Podo suggestion in the past and currently with great success.

Steve99

Addicted to Softballfans
If you can't figure it out, I've got a Vinci 13.25 H-web that measures 12.75 which is what bmb measures...its just like my bmb in pattern and size but the hand stall is really small in comparison. I wear a L-XL glove and its not useable whereas my bmb fits fine... I figured I would move it to someone with small hands. I bought it broken in 2 in pinky, pocket is very nice...and leather looks like it hasn't seen a game. Oh and Its not like Im in a hurry to move, just trying to help a bro out....

Thanks bro