Itchin to play

Chilli_Dipper

Las3rSh0w
This cold weather is killing me... I can't wait to get out there n getting on here makes it worse. What are your thoughts???

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
I agree. The weather hasn't been the greatest for my daily workout BP sessions. I usually go out everyday but this year I have missed a lot of days like yesterday and today, not because of the cold or snow but the wind. I don't remember having so many windy days as this year.

I really don't care what the temp is as long as there is a bright sun and no wind.

DEJ13

Addicted to Softballfans
Any indoor ball in the area?? Have a dome where I live and play indoor Mid-Oct to Mid-Dec then again Mid-Jan to Mid-Apr. It's great to get out to get some swings in

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea, Chilli we are in the same boat over here in WI....theres only 3 indoor tournies in our area all Winter long so it kinda sucks! but we do got an indoor complex where we can hit live an also see a ball coming at us from a defensive point of view!

Chilli_Dipper

Las3rSh0w
Yea, Chilli we are in the same boat over here in WI....theres only 3 indoor tournies in our area all Winter long so it kinda sucks! but we do got an indoor complex where we can hit live an also see a ball coming at us from a defensive point of view!

That's so nice we have a few but they want an arm and a leg!!!! Ridiculous

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
That's so nice we have a few but they want an arm and a leg!!!! Ridiculous

yea so do ours, but they have "open gym" and i norm arrange 3-4 guys to go right when it starts an we just take it over the entire time! Not many ppl come on the field and play when your hittin BP :D

Chilli_Dipper

Las3rSh0w
yea so do ours, but they have "open gym" and i norm arrange 3-4 guys to go right when it starts an we just take it over the entire time! Not many ppl come on the field and play when your hittin BP :D

Lol very good call.. My team is located an hour away so I usually get guys from my university baseball team hit it with but your right hahha

DEJ13

Addicted to Softballfans
That's true I know we have one in late feb cannot wait.. Do u play in any snow ball tournies?

Every year there is a Winterfest Tourney in the town I live in but never play. Too damn cold for me...lol

Last edited:

dgambill85

Banned User
I feel bad for the east past with what is coming. This damn storm dropped snow on Phoenix. I can only imagine what Virginia and jersey are gonna get

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
Sorry guys...played last night, don't think the mercury dipped below 70! Don't get many snow days here.

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm itching to, it's been three weeks since my last tourney and two more until my next. However, I do have a 14" playoff on Sunday so that's cool. Probably another shorts and tshirt day.

-Six-

Weiner
i feel ya! I played in a wood bat tourny in the rain this weekend. Thought it would help. Naw ****, that i got the itch so much worse now.

G Rat

Baller on a Budget
Just got back from Vegas. Seeing the diamonds there made me miss it even more!

Sorry to tell you I've seen them 5 times in the past 2 nights. Try not to think about it too much and spring time will be here before too long.