Its April and its baseball season.

whogotz

dilligaf?
oh snap - i purposely scaled back my attention to the mets - thinking i was jinxing them - 0-6 yeah he is toast.

Stretch19

Grow up
granted, not all 7 of the starts have been terrible...

-one of them he gave up 1 ER in 8 IP to the dodgers and L
-another he gave up 0 ER in 7 IP to the cubs and L
-2 ER over 6 IP to the Giants and L

however the other 4 have been pretty terrible...4 ER+ in all of those with a longest outing of 6 IP; last night was real bad 2.1 IP and 6 ER

3XC

Big Truss
Good. They can rent Price, not win the division, lose the WC game, and have a proper ****ed minor league system for the next 5 years. **** Toronto, Cito still sucks.

3XC

Big Truss
Price is 1-5 in the postseason all time with a 4.50 postseason ERA, and his one win came in relief.

3XC

Big Truss
Didn't they just have 3 Cy Young award winners in their rotation last season when they didn't win ****, or was that 2013 when they didn't win ****.

All I know is that they haven't won a postseason series since I was in middle school, and their fans are terrible and behave like savages at home games.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
No takers on that Verlander contract....damnit.

That cost them at least one of Scherzer and Price.

Kate Upton messed him up. I hate her. She should get fat already

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, by pedos and homos.

She's not fat but she is gonna blow up hyooooge. The potential is obvious and the potential is so great that it is inevitable. Get that ring from JV, squeeze out a kid. Done. Justin gonna walk? Meh. Half of that $180M Tiger money will ease the blow.

3XC

Big Truss
I don't think she will. She got her taste of fame, its addictive. She is fame obsessed and in the spotlight, she's been in a couple of movies already. She won't be the "It" girl much longer but she'll want to be, and eating disorders keep that **** in line.

She's only 21 years old.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Happy with the moves the Tigers made, now just need to move Rajai and Avila. Glad we'll be saving some money with not having to pay for a hotel room for Norris.

3XC

Big Truss
Bud Norris is making 8.8 million this year to have a 7+ ERA. His WHIP is 1.643. He has given up 14 home runs in 66 innings. He has 9 losses already, which is pretty hard to do with 11 starts, but he has 9 losses. He has a negative WAR of course, he's horrid, perhaps the worst stat is negative 22 (-22) runs against replacement. Meaning your average AAA call up would have given up 22 fewer runs than Norris, which is hideous, because he's only pitched 66 innings. There is no reason he should be on this roster, cut him, this is ownership, not management. Angelos is the kind of guy who would buy a box of cereal that he hates and tastes disgusting, but force himself to finish the box, because he can't bear to "get nothing" for his 4 dollar purchase.

While everyone sucks Dan Duquette off, remind yourself that Norris is here instead of Jake Arrieta. It was an either/or situation.