Its April and its baseball season.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Expos hats are awesome. everybody loves baseball. I wish I could find one without trying.

ntz

tricknollegy
the yankees are absolutely shot. after the astros went ATM on them last night, they couldn't even bother to show up today. i don't know what went first, their heart or their legs. i have no legs. i have no legs

3XC

Big Truss
the yankees are absolutely shot. after the astros went ATM on them last night, they couldn't even bother to show up today. i don't know what went first, their heart or their legs. i have no legs. i have no legs

Swept at home by the Twins with three consecutive 8th inning or later blown leads is way, way worse. So much worse. The Astros are at least well above .500.

ntz

tricknollegy
carlos gomez punked them hrd last night, now he's just laughing at them. they're free falling like there's a freeway runnin through their yard

Stretch19

Grow up
Swept at home by the Twins with three consecutive 8th inning or later blown leads is way, way worse. So much worse. The Astros are at least well above .500.

yeah that twins series was heart breaking...carried over to KC real nicely it seems

curveball

Addicted to Softballfans
With the exception of the Jays, the AL East has sucked. Minihaha would never have even thought of sweeping thru NY and Balt on the road in the past. Balt and NY stopped hitting and pitchers softened at the same time.

On a positive note, it's sure made sports betting a lot more profitable....

3XC

Big Truss
With the exception of the Jays, the AL East has sucked. Minihaha would never have even thought of sweeping thru NY and Balt on the road in the past. Balt and NY stopped hitting and pitchers softened at the same time.

On a positive note, it's sure made sports betting a lot more profitable....

Yankees overachieved in 2015, but simply don't have the roster.

Orioles offense is underachieving but with that rotation, they're not a complete team.

Had Baltimore re-signed Cruz, or even tried to re-sign him, and pursued one top shelf starter, they'd be in the postseason this year. They didn't, and they won't.

dblemup

Addicted to Softballfans
anthony-rendon-makes-fantastic-play

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I like the way it's shaping up. Should have some new faces in the postseason. I wish Pittsburgh and the Cubs would get in though, instead of St L. Texas instead of NYY, and Nats instead of Mets. But, all in all, it should be fun.

Marshenko

Hey 3XC... is Bryce Harper leading the NL in batting in September? I... I dunno, could you check for me please?

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Yahoo – The Washington Nationals pounded the Atlanta Braves on Thursday, winning 15-1. Harper scored four of those runs but didn’t really do any pounding. Unless you count pounding the dirt out of his cleats. Harper came to the plate four times, he saw 20 pitches and didn’t swing at a single one. Each time he walked, he came around to score. Once, he walked with the bases loaded. His final line for the night: 0-for-0, four runs, one RBI and four walks. You don’t see that one every night. In fact, it’s only happened three other times since 1914. The other players to score four runs in a game without registering an official at-bat:

• Larry Doby in 1951

• Joe Morgan in 1973

• Rickey Henderson in 1989

None of those three also had an RBI. Oh, and this is worth noting: The Nats pulled Harper in the sixth inning because the game was out of hand.

trip

stfu
i want video of 3xc blowing shenks else he will be forever coined as a bishere, and probably leave sbf

Marshenko

It'll be an interesting September. I'm guessing I'll be offered various forms of pit beef and crab cakes and whatnot.

curveball

Addicted to Softballfans
Yahoo – The Washington Nationals pounded the Atlanta Braves on Thursday, winning 15-1. Harper scored four of those runs but didn’t really do any pounding. Unless you count pounding the dirt out of his cleats. Harper came to the plate four times, he saw 20 pitches and didn’t swing at a single one. Each time he walked, he came around to score. Once, he walked with the bases loaded. His final line for the night: 0-for-0, four runs, one RBI and four walks. You don’t see that one every night. In fact, it’s only happened three other times since 1914. The other players to score four runs in a game without registering an official at-bat:

• Larry Doby in 1951

• Joe Morgan in 1973

• Rickey Henderson in 1989

None of those three also had an RBI. Oh, and this is worth noting: The Nats pulled Harper in the sixth inning because the game was out of hand.

He took a swing last night, upper deck quickly with #32