Its April and its baseball season.

trip

stfu
oh damn he's gotta walk. i'd give him a pass if he drives and still blows you though.

or at least sends you a bottle of fine scotch, as presented and approved by the sbf court of bettor laws.

ntz

tricknollegy
harper has about 50 at bats left. if his avg stays where it is, dee gordon would have to hit .500 the rest of the year to pass him.

curveball

Addicted to Softballfans
harper has about 50 at bats left. if his avg stays where it is, dee gordon would have to hit .500 the rest of the year to pass him.

With 3 left with the Phils and 3 with the Braves of their remaining games, Dee has a decent chance to close with good numbers. I don't think he can do it, but wouldn't bet against it. Harper should close him out with his own production.

Last edited:

ssf

Too tired to care
If negotiations move away from actual fellatio, I'd still say that shenks gets to rub his junk over some article of clothing that 3x has to then wear.....no matter what other terms are agreed to.

Stretch19

Grow up
Baseball season has been over for weeks. Football season looks like it will be ending this Sunday as well. Time for basketball.

i hope youre talking nba and not trying to jinx the terps; please dont watch any terp games this year

3XC

Big Truss
i hope youre talking nba and not trying to jinx the terps; please dont watch any terp games this year

Its the only flavor I like. The NBA can get the bozak, its the only one of the major 4 leagues to actually allow knowledge of its refs being on the take and crooked to become public knowledge. MLB and the NFL are way better at covering it up.

Tim Donaghy is the "starving polar bear" here. You say you want proof? Here's proof. Oh you don't like this concrete evidence because you'd rather live in your ****ing pollyanna fantasy world? Sure thing.

hbwb, sanest guy in the asylum. Just saying. But keep thinking that flag picked up in the Dallas/Detroit playoff game last year was some aberration and no chicanery was behind it. Rubes. They're all so ****ing fixed.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
a SI i just got had KU #1 in the rankings....

surely that's because it's a regional thing, yes?

i dont follow KU as much as the shox but i dont recall them getting anyone worth a **** and everyone they return isn't worth a ****....

Stretch19

Grow up
thats odd...all the other preseason rankings have either had Maryland or Carolina in the top

kansas has been up there in the others though... they return like 7 guys including selden and have a couple highly ranked bigs coming in

3XC

Big Truss
i missed the big then....i have no idea why bigs keep coming to ku....i wouldn't.

They want to be the next Nick Collison.

Sorry if my basketball knowledge is incomplete, but that dude was drafted like 10-15 years ago, and thats the only big man in the NBA that went to Kansas that I can think of.

I stopped watching the NBA years ago though.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
that guy on the 76ers that has never played a game and might never play. I can't think of his name. I think he was #3 overall a couple years ago.

3XC

Big Truss
Sounds like the name of some weird prescription drug a washed up old celebrity would advertise during 60 Minutes.

Hi, I'm Ron Guidry for Embiid. Does your weak bladder keep you from going all 9 innings? (cut to shot of him walking on beach at sunset with milfy 45 year old woman wearing a white flowing dress). Embiid might help. Side effects include nausea, night blindness, seizures, total loss of ***ual function, and spontaneous combustion. Do not take Embiid if you have an ulcer, sleep for more than 3 hours at a time, or have eaten food containing proteins or fats in the previous 72 hours. Embiid is not for everyone.