Its Back, Evil FP ball sample trial

00's

Softball/Baseball Addict
Just got my Sample Pack! Thanks Evil one LOL! From first look, they are nice. We will see what my daughter says when we have a pitching session in the morning.

00's

Softball/Baseball Addict
We got a chance to get a pitching session in with one, and DD loves the seams of this ball. She threw the Evil ball, and an SEC game ball. She liked the Evil a little more. She said it seemed to allow her to spin the ball a little more because of the seams. Then took them for a ride with a little front toss, and they fly!! Now I will be looking to pick up some more int he near future. Our 3 other buckets of balls are beat to crap!

RollieA

Addicted to Softballfans
Received my samples Monday put them to use yesterday with 2 pitcher and they both loved the seams on the ball. Both 10u players playing a level up 12u. and when we were hitting bp all the girls that hit them had a smile in their face.

kalakas

Manager
Received my samples last week. I have to say these are the best softballs I've used for my team. I just used them for a scrimmage game between my team this past weekend and my pitchers loved the seems and the cover of the ball. Also the softball came off the bat very nice, nowhere near a mush ball. The softball looks and feels durable. I am using for game/scrimmage use only at this time. I would say the Evil softballs are above the Diamond leather softballs I currently have and have purchased in the past. I am definitely going to purchase more Evil Softballs in the future.
Thanks Bobby B!

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Truth is we are going to be very aggressive in our pricing of this ball. As some of you are finding out its a very high quality product. I'm looking to establish us in fast pitch similar to our reputation in men's slow pitch. Let me know if you have interest in purchasing, I will check for current discount codes.

lx_2nv

Coach
Got my sample pack in yesterday - first let me say thank you! First thing I noticed is the seams. I can see them really helping pitchers with their grip. Also - I love the cover - very easy to grip the ball. I don't have my daughters this weekend - but will hit with them Monday and see how they compare. Thanks again.

lx_2nv

Coach
Sorry for the delay - I had elbow surgery and it's been cold. I hit some balls, mix of everything from classic Ms, 52s, 11 and 12 inch FP balls. The ball traveled a good 5-8 feet further than everything else!

lx_2nv

Coach
We start practice this week - I'll say something to the coach. I think it is more getting it in the hands of tournament directors!

Softballnut31

Addicted to Softballfans
I received mine about a week ago, used them in a couple indoor practices. Raised stitching is nice, the cover has a nice feel to it. Our 16u girls liked them. We were able to hit them, and they felt hard, they certainly fly. Cant wait to hit them outdoors, but here in Ohio, its gonna be a little while before we can do that.
I like them.