its been fun underwear it really has

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
but its time to say buh bye.

several years ago i adopted the habit of wearing compression underwear for softball thinking if i tightened up the package i could better protect the boyz.

fast forward to the chaffing, diaper rash and onion crotch. adios mofo...

there is nothing like the freedom of playing au naturel. let it all hang out bros. the angle of the dangle is equal to the heat of the meat, and that means better ball(s).

swing hard son.

huzzdog

retired
i've been commando since 07. every day no matter what i'm doing. except hoops.. need some support there

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
What's onion crotch ?

I think it's like catfish. If you're getting that just from compression shorts you need to shower more and get some baby powder.

I wear compression shorts for the uppet leg muscle support. Didn't know people actually did it for the boys.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
bd86ec47894c30090d39d4cf8bea2349.1500

The goods

but its time to say buh bye.

several years ago i adopted the habit of wearing compression underwear for softball thinking if i tightened up the package i could better protect the boyz.

fast forward to the chaffing, diaper rash and onion crotch. adios mofo...

there is nothing like the freedom of playing au naturel. let it all hang out bros. the angle of the dangle is equal to the heat of the meat, and that means better ball(s).

swing hard son.

might be your cleaning of them.......wash them just using laundry soap.....and don't put them in the dryer..hang dry them............

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I might try the anti-perspirant if my wife still has the dove with moisturizing lotion built in.