I've come to the conclusion.........

TOUCHMALL

Boss of Bosses
Hey

I also about blow a gasket at the dude that sits in the bleechers because there's some hit chics there that he knows...........Only gets near the team long enough to grab a bat from the dugout. Goes one for 9 in a doubleheader and doesn't even give a ****..........I really want to bash those ****ers.

Are they Asian

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans
I ***** and ***** and *****.........My wife says, "You can't expect everyone to care as much as you do....." Why not?? Why can't they???

Wifey is wise.

Don't try to understand everything in life. I aint gona happen. The trick is to work with what you have.

I see three choices.

1. Put togther a team of Hairy Marks that share your enthusiasm.

2. Accept the fact that you are stuck wth some guys that don't care and learn to enjoy losing.

3. Find another hobby/sport that doesn't involve a team.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Now, do the guys who never hit bp ever get any better at hitting? No. Same lame performances every tourny.

HOLY ****!!! The same outs in the same place in the lineup from the same ****ing guys about makes my head explode. "F7" or "5-3" or "5-4-3" over and over again from the same guys, is frustrating. Then when you add into it that they never take bp, or take a few cuts before a game......This becomes enraging. :mad:

creative10

Banned User
HOLY ****!!! The same outs in the same place in the lineup from the same ****ing guys about makes my head explode. "F7" or "5-3" or "5-4-3" over and over again from the same guys, is frustrating. Then when you add into it that they never take bp, or take a few cuts before a game......This becomes enraging. :mad:

Well swing if u want to pay for me to come over every summer and play leagues with ya i will....we can take massive amounts of Bp and win title after title....and if we have time...go find some young asians:D

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Well swing if u want to pay for me to come over every summer and play leagues with ya i will....we can take massive amounts of Bp and win title after title....and if we have time...go find some young asians:D

I'm behind all three of these..............Except the part where I'm paying.

creative10

Banned User

I'm behind all three of these..............Except the part where I'm paying.

Lol....well we can just bring warpath now since he just fell into an extra 10 grand...Buggs can pay:D

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Lol....well we can just bring warpath now since he just fell into an extra 10 grand...Buggs can pay:D

I forgot about this............I'll shoot Bobby a Pm about it. I'm sure he won't do it though........You're not a self absorbed, mildly retarded, untalented, douche bag.

shawn400ft

Retired Army Vet
Don't................They're talented enough, but don't care enough. Me and Hairy Mark will haul a screen and balls to each tourney. We tell everyone where we'll be and tell them, "7:30......Come out and take some swings and get ready." No one does and then they compain when they don't hit well. We go through the same thing on Sunday. We also try to be available to hit before league games if time permits. You know who shows up??? Me.........and him. :(

I would have showed...but its like a 26 hour drive bro...maybe next time. Seriously though, I've been there.

riotact

don't pitch, learn to hit
Don't................They're talented enough, but don't care enough. Me and Hairy Mark will haul a screen and balls to each tourney. We tell everyone where we'll be and tell them, "7:30......Come out and take some swings and get ready." No one does and then they compain when they don't hit well. We go through the same thing on Sunday. We also try to be available to hit before league games if time permits. You know who shows up??? Me.........and him. :(

I like the fact when I ask my team to hit before a tourney, almost everyone comes and takes 15 hacks for timing. :D

kja

Da Gooooochi
I think i hate the guys that dont run out ground balls or small pop ups. Mother ****ers miss throw balls under pressure all the time. The sun gets in guys eys & they drop ****. Get your monkey ass around the ****ing base path you lazy ****..

christianman316

blaine's dad
I am flying to get people to show up and even play. I will never understand people who are all about playing when its time to sign up, but when its time to hit BP(4 or 5 show up), then game time(always seem to be short). Seriously if you sign up, dedicate yourself to at least showing up. You will never get any better sitting out.

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans

Man do I wish I lived close to you. I have quite a few guys that can bp with me but I would love to bp with a guy that has your knowledge so I could continuously work on my swing and improve it.

hairy bear

spitting up a hair ball
Man do I wish I lived close to you. I have quite a few guys that can bp with me but I would love to bp with a guy that has your knowledge so I could continuously work on my swing and improve it.

oh be careful what you wish for sir.

incrediblehuck

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep just like my hustle post last week. IF you are not hustling GTFO!

Tonight we have 11 guys for playoffs, if our guy doesn't want to hustle he will sit both games.....

Rich4863

Combat Ho
My folks think that I want every team Im on to be the 1927 Yankees. I totally dont think its a fair assumption. Just do the best you can & if we win great, its not the end of the world if we lose.

dtabj2007

Part Time Player
It's not that I don't care, or don't try my hardest, but when the pitcher walks eight guys in a row, and then the ss lets a slow roller go through their legs, followed by a throw four feet over the catchers head to clear the loaded bases and not get one out......I makes you not want to care/try real fast. ( Man I've been on some bad teams)