Not GTG IYI4IYIAN is NOT GTG

HIT MACHINE

Addicted to HITTING!
I bought a 26oz bat from this member on here. He sent me a 27oz instead, NOT the 26oz I paid for and had a deal with him for. I PM'd him the day I got the bat to let him know he had made the mistake. After some time we agreed that he would send me $10 for the mix up(extremely nice on my part considering). Days turned into weeks which turned into months. No communication, no updates no $10. I PM'd multiple times to get an update and rarely would he reply back and if he did he ALWAYS had some bull crap excuse why he couldnt send the $10(which of course is ridiculous cuz its only $10 & he could have sent it to me using any number of different(cash/check/money order/paypal/money gram/etc etc etc) easy ways). I noticed he would log into his account and see my messages in his inbox but would just ignore them from time to time. In the end he refused to send me the $10 and told me to leave him negative feedback, i mean what kind of person would do that. He didnt care one bit that he messed up our deal together on here. He went out of his way to not make good on his word. It has been over two years now since our deal together and he still owes me the $10, that is just ridiculous. Watch out for this member

Last edited:

trip

stfu
two years? he's completed 15+/- deals since then.

no idea why you'd wait two years to post this. 102 weeks ago this should've been cleared up

Joker

I bought a 26oz bat from this member on here. He sent me a 27oz instead, NOT the 26oz I paid for and had a deal with him for. I PM'd him the day I got the bat to let him know he had made the mistake. After some time we agreed that he would send me $10 for the mix up(extremely nice on my part considering). Days turned into weeks which turned into months. No communication, no updates no $10. I PM'd multiple times to get an update and rarely would he reply back and if he did he ALWAYS had some bull crap excuse why he couldnt send the $10(which of course is ridiculous cuz its only $10). I noticed he would log into his account and see my messages in his inbox but would just ignore them from time to time. In the end he refused to send me the $10 and told me to leave him negative feedback. He didnt care one bit that he messed up our deal together on here. He went out of his way to not make good on his word. It has been over two years now since our deal together and he still owes me the $10, that is just ridiculous. Watch out for this member

wait, you're just now leaving a ngtg thread from a deal over 2 years ago and just now telling people to look out for him?

trip

stfu
there has to be a statute of limitations for someone dragging their feet for two years

Joker

its just inconsiderate to others dealing on here that may have dealt with this guy

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
So does this mean you havent swung the bat in the two years youve had it since the deal was not technically complete?

HIT MACHINE

Addicted to HITTING!
well i gave him a very long time to make good(which was my mistake) until i gave up on him. i waited way too long to post this thread(i get that) and i have learned my lesson from it. i will never make that mistake again when i have an issue with a member to report it on here. i just wanted to let people know what he did to me.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Better late than never I guess, but damn. 2 years?! There's guys on here who don't get bats in 3 days starting buyer bewares.

HIT MACHINE

Addicted to HITTING!
Better late than never I guess, but damn. 2 years?! There's guys on here who don't get bats in 3 days starting buyer bewares.

i know i know, i suck at this stuff. like i said i wont make this mistake again though. ive learned my lesson for sure. be extremely prompt when it comes to this stuff.

bobber_1077

2years later over $10?
Do you have any proof of all the stuff you are saying?
Wrong weight shipped to you.
Wrong weight received.
$10 agreed upon.
That he said to leave him negative feedback.

If not, then this thread needs to be deleted.

HIT MACHINE

Addicted to HITTING!
2years later over $10?
Do you have any proof of all the stuff you are saying?
Wrong weight shipped to you.
Wrong weight received.
$10 agreed upon.
That he said to leave him negative feedback.

If not, then this thread needs to be deleted.

look im telling you exactly what happened, believe it or dont believe it
i have proof if i need to use it
he wont argue this thread trust me, he would be too embarrassed too do that.

bobber_1077

look im telling you exactly what happened, believe it or dont believe it
i have proof if i need to use it
he wont argue this thread trust me, he would be too embarrassed too do that.

It's been 2years, you need to provide proof for anyone to believe it...
Post the proof, or delete the thread...

trip

stfu
I don't care if you have an iron clad contract stamped closed with blood wax. it's been two years.