Izzy psycho

bnail35

Addicted to Softballfans
With all this love for the two piece bats, I wanted switch it up and give some to the psycho.

I freaking love my psycho. This thing fits my swing perfect, and it KILLS the ball. I can mis-hit 350ft.

I know the DC41, and the 4TF are the new "IT" bats...but you can buy a psycho for $100-$120 and mash all day.

Derekrpd

Star Player
I agree. Love my psycho! Gets hotter and hotter. Playing fall ball and wondering how much longer I should keep using it going into the cool weather.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Does the psycho have a big ass knob like the DC-41? Looking to try a psycho out as long as it doesn't have that crappy knob.

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
If I remember correctly the knob wasn't quite as big on the psycho. But it's still far from an easton knob

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
With all this love for the two piece bats, I wanted switch it up and give some to the psycho.

I freaking love my psycho. This thing fits my swing perfect, and it KILLS the ball. I can mis-hit 350ft.

I know the DC41, and the 4TF are the new "IT" bats...but you can buy a psycho for $100-$120 and mash all day.

Where are these $100-120 28-30oz psycho's?? I love the new blk psycho, but damn they want close to $200 still

bnail35

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not man enough to swing a 28 or 30 :) and I'm talking about the 2013 Psycho. I've seen them going for less than $120 for a while now. So hard to not pull the trigger.