For Sale/Trade J2 ASA 28oz

jro44

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat is in great shape. It has no cracks, rattles, flat spots or end cap separation. It has about 300 hits on it! The bat has typical ground scratches & wear from being used! Looking for $150 shipped OBO. Will also consider trades. Returnable w/o receipt. Will send more pics if needed. PM me. Thanks..

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

Last edited:

350x

Demarini Advisory Staff
u are not far off ..bud i got mine sold for 160 ..but u need to clean up first

Richiebalz

Paypal sent
u are not far off ..bud i got mine sold for 160 ..but u need to clean up first

Just my opinion:

I think you got one hell of a sale deal that favored you. NR J3A's have been going for 170-175

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1261425&highlight=J3a

A few months back (before the release/hype of the J3A) the prices on the J2A were around 100-140 but after the release they went up because of the hype of the J3A.

All in all a bat is only worth what the buyer is willing to pay. And in your case it worked out for you. I've been in the market for a J2A but I will not pay these inflated prices. Once the hype dies down the price will return where it used to be.

jro44

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for all the info.. I will clean it up tonight and post better pictures.. I am open to any reasonable offers if you are interested in it. PM me.. Thanks..

ashnc78

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a NR 28oz Swagger with about 2-300 hits on it. I would add cash too if you are interested. Let me know

jro44

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat still available. Priced to move.. $140 paypal gifted or add fees (includes shipping)