J3a

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm full of ****... I've had 3 sticker J3A's and all 3 broke in under 300 hits tops. I've had 2 graffiti knobs they both lasted over 2K.. Maybe dumb luck who knows?

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm full of ****... I've had 3 sticker J3A's and all 3 broke in under 300 hits tops. I've had 2 graffiti knobs they both lasted over 2K.. Maybe dumb luck who knows?

I broke 3 graffiti nobs not one lasted over 100 swings and my bubble stickers had better durability... Im gonna go with dumb luck.
Performance wise they are no different.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Graffiti knobs are ridiculous, hotter and more durable. I talked to a guy wearing Demarini pants and he said ASA told them they were too hot and had to change them and that's when they switched to bubble stickers.

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
I had 4 graffiti that last well over a 1000 hits and only 1 that got a paint crack in less than 100 but still lasted close to 8-900 swings. 3 bubble stickers lasted over a 1000 and 2 that actually shark toothed in less than 500.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
One is paint and one is a sticker. But graffiti were first batches so people just assume they are hotter. With that being said by chance all mine are graffiti knobs.

they are both stickers. the 'graffiti' knob peeled off on my j3u

and that's the only difference, the sticker they put on the knob

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
Graffiti knobs are ridiculous, hotter and more durable. I talked to a guy wearing Demarini pants and he said ASA told them they were too hot and had to change them and that's when they switched to bubble stickers.

^^^^this right here is on the money^^^^

they are both stickers. the 'graffiti' knob peeled off on my j3u

and that's the only difference, the sticker they put on the knob

Whoa whoa man, slow your roll bruh. This is SBF, please leave sense and logic at the door. :D