J3U & 2014 CL22 BP Video

6040adam

Addicted to Softballfans
These bats are beasts. Super durable, and lots of pop. The CL22 hits the 52 275, and 52 300 balls better, but in this video I was just hitting 44 400, and a few derby balls and no signs of bats breaking down.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmpMRGaS3JM&index=1&list=UUewM4EXUv-x6rDmEmkwQa-w[/ame]

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
Some nice shots. Two things:

Does the grunting give you an extra 20' or so? Also, your pitcher said "told you those bats hit hard balls good." You're using .44/400 balls, EVERY bat should hit them good.

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
These bats are beasts. Super durable, and lots of pop. The CL22 hits the 52 275, and 52 300 balls better, but in this video I was just hitting 44 400, and a few derby balls and no signs of bats breaking down.
What editing software did you use to edit out the miss hits?

6040adam

Addicted to Softballfans
Some nice shots. Two things:

Does the grunting give you an extra 20' or so? Also, your pitcher said "told you those bats hit hard balls good." You're using .44/400 balls, EVERY bat should hit them good.

Lol I don't usually grunt, but was just having fun. And I actually said " Told you this bat hits the hard balls good " because the j3u doesn't hit regular balls well, and we had this discussion prior to hitting.

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
Lol I don't usually grunt, but was just having fun. And I actually said " Told you this bat hits the hard balls good " because the j3u doesn't hit regular balls well, and we had this discussion prior to hitting.

true- anything under the old ASA .44/375 and the J3U doesn't do much in the way of pop.