For Sale J4, '14 AM, White/Gold InsaneU

addicted2bats

All prices are shipped/gifted as family friends, or you cover the fees.

J4 and AM are returnable, but I do not have a receipt. INSANEU is returnable with receipt in my name.

27oz J4 ($135) - Has a long paint seam that developed after about 300 swings, and hasnt changed at all in the last 200-300 swings on it. Does not peel, its just there. Bat is straight fire! Rivals my J3's I love so dearly for sure.

27.58oz '14 AM ($170) - Stickered a 28, weighs 27.58 on the scale. Has around 400-500 cuts on it. NO seams, just ground scratches/wear.

26.5oz White/Gold InsaneU ($235) - Has maybe 50 BP cuts on it and is basically mint. Just a bit stiff for my liking. Receipt is in my name, dated March 24th.

Last edited:

addicted2bats

You don't ever keep a bat do you lol

You should see how many I started with.......but no, I think ive ever only held onto 1 bat for more than a year and that was a Graffiti Knob J3A that was made from the dust of a unicorns horn.

Im pretty much making a commitment to getting down to 4 bats, not the 40+ I had. Torch and J3A for ASA, and DC 41 and something else for U-trip. Might try out a Jeff Hall Watermelon and then get rid of it a month after I get it :D