Jackson Dome, Michigan

JesseJamesM

Demarini Advisory Staff
I got 30 guys going up on the 15th of Jan...if your down send me your name phone number and position and I will add you in...got 2 guys from here coming also. We are gonna draw names on positions for each team out of a hat and have a blast so let me know.

bigdd13

Addicted to Softballfans
Where is a better dome? I know waterford but where do you find out about their tournys?

spence5726

Addicted to Softballfans
As far as I know, OYA in Waterford hasn't had any tourneys that I am aware of. Its been 8 game seasons. I believe the next season(s) start this upcoming Tuesday and Wednesdays.

JoshD40

Addicted to Softballfans
I think they have a dome in Muskegon, but I'm not sure... Theres one in Sterling Heights at Liberty Park... Jackson dome is a POS

JesseJamesM

Demarini Advisory Staff
The Dome in Jackson isn't the best but it's close and somewhere to take competitive practice in.
Cost for the 15th is $20 or less (pending the players)...I do have 30 confirmed (that I'm bringing) so pending on how many more come.
If anyone wants to play send me a pm with your name/position and phone number.
I almost positive that the tournament will start at 5:30. LMK if you have any questions

Smokies26

Manager
What are the field dimensions there?

Id say about 285' LF, 280' CF and 135' RF. Overall place blows, I am lefty, its dark in the OF and every time I have been there, there has been no heat. So to me it sucks, but like another guy said its close and its ball so I still find myself there.

1MasterBatter

No Goddamn Soliciting
The jackson dome makes me want to stab myself in the face. I hate playing there.

Actually, its fun to play there but its just a pain in the ass. And I like to ***** about stuff.

baseball2277

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Jackson dome

PITCHING MOUND = 53 FEET

BASES = 65 FEET

LEFT FIELD = 175 FEET

CENTER FIELD = 225 FEET

RIGHT FIELD = 125 FEET

HOME RUN = 285+ FEET (ESTIMATE)

xZACKx

Addicted to Softballfans
No dome in flint that I know of theyre is batting cages

there is a dome off US23 and grand blanc rd. the owner has a full schedule there of soccer and football so he makes more money off that than softball. he actually was gonna do one night of softball this year but only 2 teams signed up.

JoshD40

Addicted to Softballfans
The jackson dome makes me want to stab myself in the face. I hate playing there.

Actually, its fun to play there but its just a pain in the ass. And I like to ***** about stuff.
Ha... Couldnt have said it better myself... that place sucks and is usually FREEZING

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
OYA would host a tournament but cost would be 200-250 a team for 1 hour games and you would have to start around 9-10 pm on friday or saterday night. Very nice dome to play in but big bucks per hour.

Hwick6

Lights Out Sports Coach
OYA would host a tournament but cost would be 200-250 a team for 1 hour games and you would have to start around 9-10 pm on friday or saterday night. Very nice dome to play in but big bucks per hour.

That isnt much different than the Jackson dome interms of cost per guy... plus they usually use lower time limit than an hour for games.

JoshD40

Addicted to Softballfans
That isnt much different than the Jackson dome interms of cost per guy... plus they usually use lower time limit than an hour for games.
I thought the games last year were something stupid like 35 minutes or something like that

bigdd13

Addicted to Softballfans

I would do this if he would do a tournament i could get a team

bigdd13

Addicted to Softballfans

I would do this if he would do a tournament i could get a team

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
hit up joe and see what ya can work outl... i dunno but i am sure i could get a team together as well.

Hwick6

Lights Out Sports Coach
I thought the games last year were something stupid like 35 minutes or something like that

It was something like that... i was thinking 40 mins but i think he may have adjusted the times based on the amount of teams there were.

hit up joe and see what ya can work outl... i dunno but i am sure i could get a team together as well.

I think there would be a lot of interest. I know we would bring a team out.